Thread: "Godfather" GlaxoSmithKline shows its criminal face again

"Godfather" GlaxoSmithKline shows its criminal face again

They probably think they have not yet butchered enough people to satisfy their appetite for blood and money...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...ry-allegations
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Just one excerpt from the article:

'travel agencies working for GSK would invent meetings that required travel, but use the money to bribe doctors to prescribe GSK drugs. "Each doctor had a credit card from the company. The kickbacks were transferred to the cards the day after the drugs were prescribed," one newspaper alleged.'
    Last edited by Luc; 07-15-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Wow, very interesting! Great find, Claudius.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

all world is corrupted;
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Just for the record, lasst week I again made a phone call to an institute for issueing complaintws about medical treatment, and for the first time, I had someone on the phone who was really listening to me and told me I am a candidate for almost free juridical help.
    So I have been granted to a lawyer and have a first appontment next week.
    I spoke to her by phone and she appeared to be pretty understanding. Of course I will not have too uch hope but at least I will try to force GSK to answer the questions I asked them, on which response they only "closed my file because of my anger".

I always said it is not about money, but now I think it ls also about money. THis whole ordeal did not only cost me lost of illness and misery, but also tens of thousands of bugs by not able to work for years. I will hold GSK responsible for that. And though I may have only little chance, my idea is to maintain a blog about the progression and thereby create more Google search entries about GSK which will their true face clear to more and more people.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.

That’s very satisfying, Claudius!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

some good ideas, Claudius
    to go for court, you will need medical expert, and this will be the big problem, except if you are friend with Healy or Breggin who want much money to defend you; but a blog can speak on web, more easy and efficient
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stan, I get your points. They have appointed me a lawyer, and I fully realize rthat this is complex matter and I am prepared that whe will not take the case, of will tell me that we have little or no chance. But it is my only chance to do some legal action and I jus twant to give it a try. I cost me only a very limited amount of money (about one hunderd bugs) so that is almost free compared to the normal hour-fee they ask.
    I think there os no chance of getting active support of dr. Healy or dr. Breggin but I have their pulbications about the subhject and meybe that will help me in the case.
    And if it has no positive outcome for me, I at least have tried it.