when I asked about doing some formal reseach on ssri neuro toxicity here is what Dr Shipko advised

At this point I can't start a new project when I already have so much going on. I have been in communication with people from the UK who are discussing this with the British government, which has access to all of the health data, and might have a stake in defining and treating SSRi related neurotoxicity. I hope that the necessary research will be completed one day, and that the effects of SSRIs will be elucidated. I encourage you to liaison with academic institutions or government organizations to encourage this line of research. It seems clear to me that the longer term withdrawal emergent symptoms are best described as variants of tardive akathisia. First it needs a correct clinical appraisal and then it needs investigation as to etiology and modification. I agree that there is a perverse system where physicians and hospitals make more money when they do a poor job of outpatient management.

I have replied asking who is doing the reseach in the uk, if it is healy. I will update here on anything i find out