Thread: Beautiful weather

Beautiful weather

We are having some gorgeous weather here in England. I know for some of you around the world the weather that we are getting is not your idea of a proper summer but at the moment we are getting temperatures of about 28-31°c (well it was 28 at 18:00 yesterday so it might have been a bit hotter than that mid afternoon). I know for some people warmer weather aggravates w/d. However, for the British population on the whole I have to say when it comes to the weather we are a nation of moaners (generally). The amount of people I've heard moaning that its too hot etc. is unbelievable. I for one am not looking forward to going back to dark mornings and scraping ice of my car windows before work. The sun makes me feel happy (as long as I don't get too hot or over exposed).

As I have posted elsewhere this w/d has made me appreciate the good things I have and what I was able to enjoy before w/d.
    It has made me see life in another light. I need to get back to where I was before all this started. It's just a shame that it took illness to teach me to realise how much time I have wasted previously.

I just thought that instead of posting only when I feel bad, I would post this to show other people that are struggling that good days do happen
    Started on Sertraline 50mg January 2011 (increased to 200mg over a couple of months)
    Started on Risperidone for 'resistant depression' end of Feb 2011
    Stopped Sertraline October 2012
    Started Mirtazipine October 2012
    Stopped Mirtazipine December 2012
    Stopped Risperidone March 2013

Beautiful “aha,” hermi!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit