Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Adverse Reaction? Please help ..!!

OK, putting all these pieces together, my working hypothesis is that the liquid is slightly different and you are still adjusting to it, and the time of day and your biorhythms is a factor, and it used to be 10 and 2, but now its 8 and 1 and you’re reacting as if those doses are too much for you.

So, my hit is to wait another couple of weeks to settle down on the liquid, and then pick either the 8 or 1 dose and taper one of those a bit. What do you think?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I am grateful to all of you, who came to my rescue ..Thank you for your thoughts, for the support and encouraging words ..
    Thank you Hermi, and Shel, Sheila and Luc. I took all your advice to heart.
    I am sorry I did not respond sooner.
    The problems I have been having, are completely hard to bear.
    This morning, after dosing the 6:00 am dose, my brain became absolutely dead ..void ..
    I could not find words to articulate a sentence ..
    This was the worst of the worst feelings .. I thought I was having a stroke ..:(
    Also I was experiencing head pressure and the terrible heart beats, plus being unable to breathe.

Finally the inability to form words lifted after 3 hours ..I still have the rest of the symptoms.
    Again, thank you, to you ..I am grateful and wish all of you love and blessings.
    biscotaki

Gee, bisco, what an awful episode. These meds really are brutal. I’m so glad the episode passed. Sending healing prayers….

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thank you Sheila, still suffering with bad head pressure, depression, heart palps, breathing problems, blurry vision?
    Have you experience any of these symptoms Sheila? Or have you heard from anyone else going through this while switching to liquid?
    Thank you for your healing thoughts, sending the same to you. .am grateful for your care ..xx biscotaki

I have had all these problems in the past. And people can have them even without switching or tapering. Unfortunately. But, we all slowly heal. Are you taking your Omega-3? I don't have your numbers written down.

-- Holger Kalweit

Thank you tor responding Sheila ..I am sorry you went through all that too ..:(
    Yes, I do take the Omega, but I need to tell you how much tomorrow when my brain clears up hopefully ..
    Maybe you can tell me how much C to take ..
    Wishing you a peaceful night ..xx
    biscotaki

Bisco, I'm pretty sure it will even out. It feels to me there *could* be some differences between the tablets and the liquid. Your body would need now some time to get acclimatised. This could also be some elements of your ADs WD. Just stay your course. We are thinking of you. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Aww, I hope so Luc, I need to find a peaceful day ..
    Thank you for your thoughts, they do make sense.
    I just wish that my body will get acclimated soon .
    .Most of these symptoms happen in my head, and they frighten me so bad ..:(
    Thank you for the sweet thoughts ..Take good care, biscotaki

Bisco,
    I think it's withdrawal ativan, surely the change to liquid, it may be due to:
    1) that the liquid does not have exactly the same amount of active ingredient.
    2) that for the preparation of liquid the pharmacy use an excipient that makes the incomplete absorption of the active ingredient.
    3) Ativan is benzo short half-life and varying times and doses, caused symptoms in your body.

If you suffer symptoms are caused by ativan, probably in a few weeks get stabilized a bit.
    In benzo WD, I have had many sensory symptoms: bothered by the noise, sunlight or bright lights, saw the walls or the floors seemed inclined, too often I stumbled and fell to the ground because he could not measure the height of the steps, curbs, and also I think almost shuffling ..

I wish you healing

Big hug
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Thank you dear Parox ..Good to see you, I had missed your presence.
    Thank you for the help ..I think my problem may be WD of some sort.
    If that is the case, is getting stable possible?
    And how did you manage to taper in WD? I would like to know ..
    As I wrote above, most of my symptoms are in my head ..I am very frightened by that ..:(
    Sending you love and hugs, biscotaki