Thread: Adverse Reaction? Please help ..!!

Hybrid View

You are so very kind and sweet Joy ..Here you are, going through your issues, and you are rushing to my rescue.
    I am very grateful ..I am confused Joy, I think that the problem may be tolerance withdrawal, or a paradoxical reaction
    to the Ativan ..But am not certain..All I am consumed with, are these darn symptoms ..
    There may be something to what you are thinking ..I just need to think... I switched from taking tablets to liquid, because it is easier to taper from ..But these symptoms are very distressing ..
    Thank you again for your kindness, and care.
    I wish you a blessed, peaceful night.
    Many hugs, biscotaki

Hi Bisotaki,

I am so sorry you are experiencing such a difficult time. Are these symptoms different from the symptoms you were experiencing from AD withdrawal? I am just wondering if maybe what you are experiencing is not from the Ativan but the AD withdrawal. I wonder how one tells the difference between the two? I suppose it would be clear i these symptoms are completely different from what you were going through before. I really wish I had an answer for you. I am just really sorry you are going through this. I hope you get some relief very soon.
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper