Hi, biscotaki!

I apologize for taking so long after getting your PM. I'm doing a lot of thinking about what might help you. I'll start with these thoughts:

I'm very glad you're taking the same dose each time you take your lorazepam, and that you're spacing your doses evenly. It makes a big difference to keep the levels in your bloodstream as even as possible. You certainly might be feeling the difference right now of switching from one form to another. If you didn't do a gradual switch to the liquid (and to slightly different dosing schedule) you might need a little more time to adapt to it. Some people need time to adapt even to switching manufacturers (brands) of the same med. (Not just benzos - any psych med.)

Keep taking equal doses, as evenly spaced out as possible, from now on. That can be very important, especially when tapering. Taking larger or smaller doses at some times of the day to relieve immediate symptoms ends up causing big problems for a lot of people until they make their doses equal. That is especially important when tapering, but don't start tapering yet.

I understand that you have increased symptoms with different dose times than you did when using tablets. Are the symptoms "bad doses" worse than the "bad doses" before you switched to the compounded.

But one thing you might want to do is try eliminating cruciferous vegetables and char-broiled meats from your diet, for at least a week to see if it helps.

For some reason those foods cause some people who are on benzos to feel like they're in withdrawal even though they haven't changed their dose. When they stop eating those foods they're okay again.

This does not apply to everyone on benzos, and no one is really sure why. The theory is that it might be due to genetic differences in how different people metabolize benzodiazepines.

Thee's a list of cruciferous vegetables on this page: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...tnews&dbid=126 It's talking about how healthy they are, and that's normally true, but not always when one is taking benzodiazepines. (I'm a vegetarian so I know nothing about charbroiled meats. Hopefully you do or others here might. I know it includes grilled meats because someone didn't believe it could cause problems (or didn't care, lol!) and after eating a lot at a holiday barbecue he found he is one of those who can't eat meat cooked that way while he's on benzos.

Just try it for at least a week or so to see if it makes a difference, and eat other healthy vegetables to make up for the cruciferous ones.