Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

dont taper now honey, stay on the klonopin for now, you can taper when you feel more stable, at this point, in my opinion it would be unwise to taper another drug while you are so unstable, that would hurt your recovery more than staying with it and tapering when your central nervous system can handle a taper..hang tight, its going to be ok.

is that 0.05 klonopin or 0.5?
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Thanks for replys it is..5

just stay on it, make sure you keep your doses consistant, no changes, and try to take things at the same time each day.

stay calm, its going to be ok
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Iggy covered it all. Definitely stay on the klonopin right now, and let your system recover from the recent chaos.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Man I am pissed at the doctor for putting me back on 40mg after being off for a month probably the cause of my kindling reaction and than throwing Paxil in the mix. Don't know how I will get through this or over how screwed up the docs are.

Dan, the most important thing is that you know what is going on. Otherwise they would give you more and more drugs and at higher and higher doses. Just hang in there, and keep us updated on how you feel.

Yes, keep the Klonopin in place for the time being. Hang in there.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

we are all pissed off Dan, but Luc is 100% right, there are SO many people who are in our position but dont understand whats happening, and are being ''treated'' by drs who cant understand why they are getting worse and worse!!

how did you find out your were having an adverse reaction? and how did you find this site?

Well I went down that road when I was in the hospital they gave me more drugs that screwed me up even more and I knew it wasent right. And found these sites by doing online searchs about adverse reactions to ssris.

Is taking visteral a bad idea during this for anxiety? And how about melatonin for sleep?

Theoretically, you should keep the extra drugs to a possible minimum, Dan, but sometimes, if you feel it helps you (melatonin) to pass through the worst, you may give it a try.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.