Thread: Always Worried About Heart in WD...

Always Worried About Heart in WD...

Anyone else do this? Today, I have felt squeezing in my chest, shortness of breath, left arm pain, neck pain, left side pain, and fatigue/derealization. Right now, I am unusually tired......I feel like I can go to sleep at the computer. When my chest squeezes, my back begins to hurt and that is frustrating. At the same time, I feel like I am dreaming and am tired. A bad session of 'girl things' that has been almost completely absent for 1.5 years may be contributing to this, and WD might be too. I do worry about my heart a lot, like right now, but an EKG came back fine. Anyone else have extreme health worries in WD?
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Yes, all of the described are very common in WD. EKG and other tests usually come out just fine. Those symptoms are psychologically very disturbing, cause lots of stress, but the good news is they definitely get better with time.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank you! It scares me so much because it feels like it will endanger me, especially with all of the heart symptoms. Often times, it feels like there's a lump in my chest OR there's lightness in my chest and I keep belching. I feel like this currently.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

the withdrawal mimics heart attacks, there is nothing, only adrenal flow; knowing this , it lessens, you have to live with the fight and fly which will diminish with time
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Thank you both, it really sucks, huh? Especially being in this condition since June....it waxes and wanes, usually. Hopefully, it gets better with time.

aka Epiphany-

Today was bad for heart worries. Left arm pain, pain in center of chest [brief, like heartburn but not heartburn], jaw/chin pain, shortness of breath after walking for 15 minutes, it's terrible.

aka Epiphany-

Theelt, it is hysterical conversion or psychosomatisation or anxiety panick state, i had this before meds and it worsen when on paxil and withdrawal, i have it today; you are hyper sensitive and misinterpret the environment as being danger, no meds and time and read some book about ; no need to doctor check up every two day, you have nothing, only physical expression of your anxiety; the withdrawal plays a big part and with time you will better live with;
    i think you will be vulnerable all your life as i, knowing it, we live well, above all no med wich cure nothing
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish