I know Sheila is very interested in this but I am CONVINCED that I am having some of this going on.....and Im not a beliver in this kind of thing.

First - The other day when I was talking to that mum at the park about omega 3 for her mother, we changed the subject onto the school, I asked her if we would find out which class the kids were going to be in and there are severeal classes of the same age group as its a big school (as she has an older child in the same school) and she said ''oh well I know something but Im not allowed to tell you''

straight away an imagine popped into my head of one of the teachers from nursery teaching in the reception class (which Freddie is going into) there are 4 teachers in nursery, but I distinctly thought of Mrs R, I had NO reason to thnk this at all, and I started to talk about Mrs R becasue I know her son, we talked about her for a while.

Then yesterday when I picked up Fred from school, sure enough there was a notice up saying that Mrs R was from next year going to be teaching the reception class, the one Freddie is in....the mum I spoke to knew this, but she gave no hints, not even to it being about a teacher, but I got that info from her loud and clear.

SECOND - This happened today - after one of the worst nights of my life, again, and I acctually managed to get some sleep, I dreamed of driving a car that was way too fast for me, it was a sports car and I couldnt control it, thats unusual for me becasue I dont drive, and neither does hubby, but I have just phoned Hubby and he is about to take Freddie go karting, weird, Im sure it has some connection, its ot as strong a psychic link as the first one and could be becasue I feel so out of control which would fit with a dream like that, but it feels like a preminition, the only trouble with that thought is that I couldnt control the car so now Im ina slight panic that they have ben hurt, I am repeatedly ringing and will update.