Thread: 2 psychic experiences

2 psychic experiences

I know Sheila is very interested in this but I am CONVINCED that I am having some of this going on.....and Im not a beliver in this kind of thing.

First - The other day when I was talking to that mum at the park about omega 3 for her mother, we changed the subject onto the school, I asked her if we would find out which class the kids were going to be in and there are severeal classes of the same age group as its a big school (as she has an older child in the same school) and she said ''oh well I know something but Im not allowed to tell you''

straight away an imagine popped into my head of one of the teachers from nursery teaching in the reception class (which Freddie is going into) there are 4 teachers in nursery, but I distinctly thought of Mrs R, I had NO reason to thnk this at all, and I started to talk about Mrs R becasue I know her son, we talked about her for a while.

Then yesterday when I picked up Fred from school, sure enough there was a notice up saying that Mrs R was from next year going to be teaching the reception class, the one Freddie is in....the mum I spoke to knew this, but she gave no hints, not even to it being about a teacher, but I got that info from her loud and clear.

SECOND - This happened today - after one of the worst nights of my life, again, and I acctually managed to get some sleep, I dreamed of driving a car that was way too fast for me, it was a sports car and I couldnt control it, thats unusual for me becasue I dont drive, and neither does hubby, but I have just phoned Hubby and he is about to take Freddie go karting, weird, Im sure it has some connection, its ot as strong a psychic link as the first one and could be becasue I feel so out of control which would fit with a dream like that, but it feels like a preminition, the only trouble with that thought is that I couldnt control the car so now Im ina slight panic that they have ben hurt, I am repeatedly ringing and will update.
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

bloody hell, that was a quick move!!
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

they crashed!!! Freddie has hurt his ear but is ok, I guess its to be expected, but otherwise are ok, hmmmm, what if me knowing I wont recover is also a prmonition?

By synchro, earlier today – possibly at the same time you were typing this :) – I read this from British biologist and parapsychologist Rupert Sheldrake, whom I highly recommend. From: “The sense of being stared at,” p. 121 –

“Thus, when individual animals or people are relating to each other through the normal senses, telepathy may play an essential role in the normal communication of intentions, images, and thoughts. For example, when two people are sitting talking to each other, they are not only linked through the words that are said and heard, but through body language and visual contact, through the shared environment, and so on…..These are all favorable conditions for telepathy, and favor the transfer of feelings, images, concepts, and ideas…

“Although telepathy may be going on continually, unrecognized, it only manifests itself when information through regular sensory channels is reduced or eliminated. It usually operates along with the other senses, enabling the information they convey to be interpreted and assimilated.”

Good for you for noticing that you received info that was not conveyed sensorily. The more you notice this, the more you will notice it. ;) It’s going on all the time, but we have been trained to dismiss and forget it.

Now, on the subject of ominous premonitions in AD wd…..I have thought about this **a lot**. I have had approximately 1.36 bazillion ominous premonitions in AD wd. I would say about a dozen came true over the course of 10 years and they were all much, much, much less serious than I anticipated. Things like – the garage door broke and needed to be repaired. Now, in early w/d, this *felt* like a catastrophe. But you can see that it is not. And given my odds of 12 right out of 1.36 bazillion in 10 years, I think I wasn’t even right those 12 times; it was just random. In other words, if you’re having an ominous premonition every 20 seconds, then eventually one will correlate with some kind of minor problem in your environment, by sheer chance.

So, it’s a terrible trap in w/d if you are at all interested in precognition, as I am. Basically, you cannot trust anything that feels like an ominous premonition. You have to assume it’s a neuro-emotion.

I’m sorry Freddie got hurt at all, but it sounds like it was a minor thing, and this is just part of being a kid. Nothing like a car accident. So, *if* you were tuned in precognitively, you were *way* wrong about the severity. So, *if* you are tuned into the fact that you will have some w/d, you are probably way wrong about the severity and duration.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit