Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Insomnia

I am happy for you Junior.
    150mgs Effexor for 4 years 2008-2012 for situational Major Depression. No AD before
    Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months / last dose July 26th/2012 aprox.
    Acute W/D first 1-2 months
    Protracted W/D since then and slowly recovering.
    Main symptoms: Anxiety, Insomnia,Anhedonia.
    April 9th- 20th SEVERE DEPRESSION.
    11 months off.Slowly improving

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Sending prayers!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I am happy for you Junior.
    Thank you both. I still have a long way to go - still 13mg of this bloody crap to get off - but for now I need a rest. I need to be kind to me. When the time is right - I'm thinking 6 months, I'll try again.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

I wish you sweet dreams, Junior. :)
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

I just replied to your post in my journal and had asked if you had had any relief in the sleep department - and now I see the good news. 8 hours - wow! You must feel elated. I am elated for you! Maybe the Endep will help you - when you are ready- to taper off of Paxil since it will help with your sleep and this seems to be the big barrier for you in tapering further off of Paxil. Regardless, I am just glad you got some much needed rest.
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper

I've had the same thought about the Endep helping with my taper but it's too soon for me to be thinking about stuff like that. I have to get stable first, then enjoy my holiday :)
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Hooray for sleep. It's a turtle race but the rabbits don't seem to get to the finish line any faster and certainly not easier. Try not to put too much pressure on the holiday, go and experience and take it as it comes.

I don't think it matters but I'm curious why you added another drug instead of only updose? Well, you have your own experience .. I don't know about tricyclics. It's just when you hear someone add drugs my instinct is "NONONONONONONO, run away!".
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.