Thread: nausea

nausea

ok, so I dont have akathisia, I am thankful for that, very thankful, but half an hour ago I had a pain in my head and the started to feel very sick, nauseous, I still feel sick, very very sick, ugh, is this norma
    Its possible its somthing else but I cant see why I have eated fresh salmon from a really expensive and fresh fish shop, with rice noodles, nothing else and I have always been fine with that meal, but now I feel like Im going to vomit.

does anyone else hae this?
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

As you know I have mild nausea all the time, but never actually throw up. Lots of people have digestive issues but hopefully this is just something you ate or a virus as you don't need anymore wd symptoms.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

I think my symptoms are having such a great time they have invited some others over.....ugh
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

nausea has passed for now