Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Its A Miracle

Its A Miracle

I had to share this guys, I feel good, GOOD!! I feel happy, right now, I have NO symptoms, NONE, I feel excited about the day, I feel strong and normal and just wonderful, WONDERFUL!!

Is this mania, I dont htink so, but its a window, a big bright picture window, how long will it last I dont know, but the good news for me is that this is how I felt in March, so it wasnt smoking a tiny bit of weed, it wasnt that, it was this miracle,

Even if it doesnt last, this is a wonderful sign isnt it? It means my brain can find its way home yes?

I always share my pain, so I want everyone to know that today, right now, Im happy, Im happy guys, just to BE, just to feel ok and normal, It could and most probably will crash around me later but this is BLISS,

Anyone else feeling good today? Lets have a good news thread
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

:)! Happy for you, Iggy. I hope that things only get better.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

oh dear, my husband has seen that Im feeling a bit better and now wants to go on a day trip tomroow becasue the weather is really good, he wants us to take Freddie to the seaside, that would mean getting up early a long train ride and a day out, Im scared, its sent me a little down, I dont know if I can handle it, what if I feel terrible? what if I cant handle it?

But If I dont go, they will go wothout me and I will be stuck at home knowing they are having a lovely day at the seaside, what should I do?
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

I would wait and see how you feel later today. If you continue to feel well, I'd say yes. If you do go, however, take things very slowly.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

I have been able to speak more cognitively and yesterday, I felt more than I have in months. Not there yet, but something. :) Good news! It's gone today, unfortunately, but maybe it will come back later in the day.

aka Epiphany-

high stress is not good in our state, but you can go if you have the energy, being not alone helps; in your situations, i was following as a dog the friend i had, it is more easy, because you cannot be the boss at that situation, it would be too overhelming for nerves;
    and as Theelt says, look how you feel tomorrow
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Wow thats flippin amazing.. Im at therapists office with my phone and had to join the party. Idk about trip, youll get all kinds of answers probably. But thats awesome. And proof positive that your brain is not nroken for life. I mean how could it be if you can feel like that.. The receptors or whatever must be there and intact.. just flickering like a lamp trying to turn on.
    Goood vibes sistah!
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

thanks Stan and Moui and theelt

I bet that has given you a boost Moui eh? Bruv!!

I dont know what to do about the trip, but I need to try I htink, I mean, if I did it and was ok it would do alot for my confidence and give me someting to remember and say, its not always like this when its really bad

BUT if it goes badly it will crush me, but I dont want to miss out again, hmmmmm, tough one really

Iggy, this is amazing news! I am so so happy for you! You do know that this is how you are going to feel all the time, when you get there! Hope it lasts and lasts. I'm also going to say see how you feel tonight as regards the trip, praying that you stay the same and go for it tomorrow! Hugs and love. Xxxxxxx

Thanks Milkshake. xxxx