Thread: Astrology

Astrology

I am, for one, extremely interested in natal astrology, and have been since 2009. 2009 was a very spiritual year for me, a year of euphoria and happiness, a year of fun and I miss it. But, back to Astrology. Astrology is quite known for its predictive qualities and when I get personal forecasts [beyond 'Sun Signs', the true basis of astrology is based on date, time, and place of birth], I find them to be quite scarily accurate in most situations. In fact, I just read now about an influence and it said to NOT take medications or drugs due to me being 'heavily susceptible to side effects'. Where was this in the beginning? Anyways, this is interesting to think about.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Astrology is very interesting. I must say, I tend to get pretty depressing horoscopes whenever I have had my chart done….which might mean they’re accurate, because look what my life has been like for the last ten years.…I’ve been sort of guestimating my birth time, and I’m going to try to find that out before I ever try again.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Astrology is very interesting. I must say, I tend to get pretty depressing horoscopes whenever I have had my chart done….which might mean they’re accurate, because look what my life has been like for the last ten years.…I’ve been sort of guestimating my birth time, and I’m going to try to find that out before I ever try again.
    Same here, for two years, and I have another depressing time coming up for the next two, starting in September where I do not know where I will be going [sounds fun, not -_-]. Sometimes, horoscopes can cause a lot of anxiety.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/