Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For the Attention of Stan

hahaha!! this actually made me laugh!!!
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

to be clear, i was banned from PP because i register at SA, they were spying SA and as i put my name, it has been easy for them to recognyze me; i asked them why i was no more able to go on PP site and they answered me a mail with explanations i have still in my box, i thanked them for explanations and go live my life in SA; there was war between Scotty and Altostrata who were long time on PP; many have been banned from PP at that time(they do not write banned on the names so people do not know what happen); the fact is i am banned from PP and feel i have never do something against PP; but this is history for me
    At SA i am not banned and go from time to time to update or put a comment, but have not much time; the PP banning has nothing to do with IAWP because i was in SA and IAWP do not exist
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Banning me had nothing to do with starting IAWP.

I would appreciate if you didn't stir up this subject, Junior.
    My apologies. I honestly thought it did. I won't mention it again.

Did you get my PM?
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Apologies to Stan also.

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

no need apology, Junior, we all make mistakes, we cannot know all; i will surely make also some mistakes, it's life; and do not forget to tell me when tardis pass in France, so we can visit and drink
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stan is the man! Thanks for helping as much as you can. It does make a difference in the world!

Very kind heart.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    no need apology, Junior, we all make mistakes, we cannot know all; i will surely make also some mistakes, it's life; and do not forget to tell me when tardis pass in France, so we can visit and drink
    Thanks Stan. I would love to come back to Paris - didn't get enough time there last time. Mind you, you wouldn't recognise me if you saw me now - I'm 38 kilos (@83 lbs) lighter!!