Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Head pressure and jolts

Head pressure and jolts

Hello all again,
    there are some days during my WD I'm waking up with head pressure on the top. During the nap, today I had jolts. Someone has been the same? (19 month off and I can not believe what it does paxil).

I would appreciate your experiences with this type of problems and duration time.

Thanks,

Anna.

Yes, it sounds like WD, Anna. It may take some time for it to resolve even more, but it will be getting better. For many people, the morning time is usually the worst.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Yes, it sounds like WD, Anna. It may take some time for it to resolve even more, but it will be getting better. For many people, the morning time is usually the worst.
    I'm tired Luc (19 month off and this is a nightmare) I can't function yet :-(

Thanks for your reply!!

Anna, many people complain of pressure in the head. I have not had that symptom. I had a lot of headaches; in reality, I've always had headaches, so do not give importance...

Cuidate, un abrazo
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Quote Originally Posted by PAROX2010 View Post
    Anna, many people complain of pressure in the head. I have not had that symptom. I had a lot of headaches; in reality, I've always had headaches, so do not give importance...

Cuidate, un abrazo
    Uffff, is difficult the world of the antidepressant!! :-)

during 3 years off, i had nothing with head, the fourth year, one ear death and tinnitus, and a mild head pressure
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    during 3 years off, i had nothing with head, the fourth year, one ear death and tinnitus, and a mild head pressure
    And now stan? You are fine? thanks for your reply.

Anna.

Anna, a couple of weeks ago I was finding it took forever for me to get off to sleep, due to these jolts, just as I was dropping off. It was awful as I generally only manage to sleep a few hours a night anyway. The jolts persisted for about a week then went away. Maybe they'll show up again, I don't know. This experience is full of surprises. Hugs. Xxxxxxx

Hi Milkshake, thanks for you reply. As the doctors say, I need drugs like as a diabetic insulin :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post
    Hi Milkshake, thanks for you reply. As the doctors say, I need drugs like as a diabetic insulin :-)
    insuline is made by our body, if our body do no more make insulin, we need to take all life insulin or we die;
    paxil or zoloft or paracetamol etc is not made by our body, it is an added foreign chemical addict product, we do not need it to live, it is similar cocaine we do not need to take to live
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish