Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Surgery in withdrawal, terrified!

Hi Sheila! The course of acupuncture was targeted at all my withdrawal symptoms, in particular the insomnia, sadly it provided no improvement. Going to do some research on acupuncture/ pressure points, how I might be able to alleviate the problem. Thank you for being so thoughtful! Hugs. Xxxxxx

thinking of you honey.....
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Me too!
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper

I also tried acupuncture for two months last year. It felt good while I was in the chair but provided no lasting results that I could see and it was expensive. I do think it helps some people with certain types of pain. Don't know about acupressure.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012