Awww, I’m so sorry your life has become a descent into hell because of Prozac w/d. And it is very disheartening when one becomes *less* stable as time goes on. Sometimes, this happens for reasons we cannot identify. But, let me ask you to think – did anything happen last August or September that was different? A big change in your life? Change in supplements?

A lot of women have haywire menstrual cycles because of w/d. Young women may stop menstruating, PMS can be extreme, etc. If you had a tendency to endometriosis before, it can become worse. I remember one woman’s hormone test said she was pregnant (not) one month, and then in menopause (not) the next.

Yeah, I don’t know much about progesterone, either, but I was going to caution you about that too. I think what I remember is that bio-identical cream rubbed on your abdomen in very small amounts is safest. Because we can stockpile progesterone if we keep taking it over time. Also, your liver is probably not breaking things down as usual, so it can build up in your system for that reason too.

So, let me ask you. Might it be possible to just live with the bleeding for awhile and not do anything about it? Get a lot of iron in your diet and just bleed? I have read of women with mystery bleeding with *no* exposure to meds, who just lived like that. It’s weird and inconvenient, but if it doesn’t hurt and you are otherwise healthy, why not?