Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: theelt712's Zoloft Madness

Trapped. For lack of a better word, I feel trapped. I feel doomed ro this insane, mind numbingly boring and harsh, unfeeling hell daily. I have no motivation to do just about anything. When I wake up, I expect things to be different, but it is the same thing! I miss everything that gave me pleasure. I just want it back without suffering in pain.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

theelt – Don’t wait for motivation. Start doing a little something. Study something interesting to you. Do a little exercise. Waiting for motivation will just make you feel worse.

When I am really low in motivation, I do 5 minutes of something that takes discipline – whether it’s a chore or self-development – then do 5 minutes of reading a novel. You can make huge amounts of time pass faster this way. Plus, you've accomplished something, and that will make you feel good about yourself. Use a timer.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    theelt – Don’t wait for motivation. Start doing a little something. Study something interesting to you. Do a little exercise. Waiting for motivation will just make you feel worse.

When I am really low in motivation, I do 5 minutes of something that takes discipline – whether it’s a chore or self-development – then do 5 minutes of reading a novel. You can make huge amounts of time pass faster this way. Plus, you've accomplished something, and that will make you feel good about yourself. Use a timer.
    I try, but it really sucks when you get no pleasure from anything.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

I seriously just want to curl up until all this is over. I just wish that I could go back in time and reverse all of this, I'd have feelings, excitement, happiness, and now I'm looking at this carrying me at least into next Summer/possibly early Junior year [Grade 11]. I'm sick of this, I try to do what I used to but nothing feels the same and I'm back to square 1. Having a crying spell. Thinking about going somewhere but I don't know.

aka Epiphany-

Bad symptoms today...brief pain in center of chest, shortness of breath, left arm/jaw/right arm pain, it really scares me. :( I am thinking about going into the ER, even though and EKG was fine. I don't want them tired of me, though.

aka Epiphany-

You know you’re not having a heart attack. What you are is miserable. Try to distract yourself with something entertaining. This *will* pass. Time goes much slower when you’re young. You’re doing a great job. Don't lose perspective.

Big hug!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    You know you’re not having a heart attack. What you are is miserable. Try to distract yourself with something entertaining. This *will* pass. Time goes much slower when you’re young. You’re doing a great job. Don't lose perspective.

Big hug!
    That cat is too cute. :) My real cat is looking at the cat and it's so cute! Still having the shooting arm pains from shoulder to back. Daily. It's harsh, and true, time *does* go slower when young, especially during summer, huh? At least I got out today.

aka Epiphany-

I woke up from a dream sad and depressed. As soon as I realized I was sad [2 seconds later], the feeling went. Ahh well, at least it was something. I feel constantly like I am not getting enough oxygen, always short of breath somehow. Concerning, this is all concerning.

aka Epiphany-

Watching the Colbert Report....he said that 70% of Americans are on prescription drugs, according to a new study, followed by the joke, "If that number depresses you, talk to your doctor about Cymbalta!" Great show, but that number really shocks me. It shows how strong we are to free ourselves from this trap.

aka Epiphany-

Off to therapy soon.....REALLY not looking forward to this. I will tell her about my fears and then she'll be all, "You need meds, otherwise I will be of minimal help to you", and I will most likely end up really upset, as I do after every fucking therapy visit. Sorry for swearing, I just *really* dislike therapy/

aka Epiphany-