Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: theelt712's Zoloft Madness

Thinking....I probably should have tapered off of my caffeine when I was drinking it and maybe I would not have had anxiety issues. I was drinking at least 350 mgs of caffeine daily and near 500 on weekends [2 cups of coffee, 3 cups of Lipton tea with 2 teabags in each cup]. When I went on Zoloft, I dropped to zero and could have made me way more susceptible to side effects.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

If you search on here, you’ll see that the vast majority of members have more symptoms on their left side. You might try massaging your arm gently. Also, drink lots of water. I hope it eases up soon.

That was funny, how you wished you could go back to no feelings rather than unpleasant feelings. Ain’t it the truth?!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

It is the truth. Having more nerve pain on my right side now. Does it ever truly end? I hope so and I hope so soon.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-

I would love to build a TARDIS...so I could go back in time and never take Zoloft. That being said, maybe I needed it ti see what living without emotion is really like...so I know that life is empty without it. Ahh well. I woke up with bad tremors, no air coming out of my nose, and my chest feeling like it has been squeezed. This happens periodicaly, and often with it comes burping. I went back to sleep and woke up fine.

Interesting but true Tarot reading I got today:

"

Card 1 (The Tower) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel that the disruption and sweeping change you are going through, or fear you are about to go through, will be catastrophic. You need to recognize that such upheaval can force new directions that you never dreamed possible. Subconsciously you may have wanted change, but as is often the case, the solution isn't always as we expect. There could be problems relating to your property, or if considering a new property or move, progress will be thwarted.

The Moon

Card 2 (The Moon) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some clarity and less of these confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome, because you are so unsure about how you feel. Use your intuition to guide you away from any deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.

The Chariot

Card 3 (The Chariot) : Your fears »

The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren't going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

Death

Card 4 (Death) : What is going for you »

A time of absolute endings and brand new beginnings, your life is going through a period of great transformation. Whilst it may be difficult or even painful you will pull through. You will be free for a brand new phase in your life.

The Hermit

Card 5 (The Hermit) : What is going against you »

You are at risk of doing something hasty out of impatience and rage. This is not a time for irrational and impulsive behaviour - don't be cantankerous (if closer to old than young!) or arrogant and resentful (if closer to young than old!) Try and remain calm and let the rage go, take time to make a cool and collected decision. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.
    Wheel Of Fortune

Card 6 (Wheel Of Fortune) : Outcome »

Expect life to change and quickly. Fate, destiny or synchronicity, call it what you like, positive change and good fortune is evident here. If you have important choices to make trust your intuition. Do you feel that events seem to be evolving without much input from you? If so trust it and go with the flow."

Wow.....this is very true as to what I'm going through...sounds like what some of you guys have told me on PP/here.

aka Epiphany-

Between constant pain, arguing with my mom, and general anger.....I am going through some really bad rage. Not the feeling or depth of rage, mind you, but just sick, crazy anger. Anger over not being understood. Anger over not having people hangout with me. I have jaw pain, arm pain, back pain, and fear of a heart attack, despite having a clear EKG. I hate this all. :(

aka Epiphany-

Sleepy....so damn sleepy...unusually sleepy....falling asleep at the computer. This is not normal, not even by my WD standards. My 'monthly' stuff may be contributing, due to the fact that I haven't really gotten it for a year and a half, but damn. This is tiredness that was sudden and hit hard. I keep blinking and it's hard to keep my eyes open.

aka Epiphany-

Wow, that was a pretty spot-on tarot reading!

I am positive that your period is making things worse. You should start to feel better very soon.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Shelia, thank you. My heartburn/indigestion/pains/whatever are bad at the moment. :( Sigh....just gonna ride this out.

aka Epiphany-

Damn, I wish I didn't make everyone's lives worse. All my mom and I do is argue because I refuse to take any sort of pill. She thinks that this W/D is 'all in my head' and I'm crazy. I just do not feel close to people anymore. No matter how hard I try, I just push them away or I get upset because I don't 'feel' as close to them as I want to be and it's really frustrating. Woke up with bad tremors and the feeling of my heart stopping this morning. Scared the crap out of me.

aka Epiphany-