Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sinus problems (19 months off)

All here Knows what happen when stopped AD. The doctors say that are our initial symptoms. Who is lying?

Hi Anna:

PP'm Carbayona

Good to see you here. Yesterday I sent you a PM Have you seen him?. How you feeling?, Are you worried with the result of the scanner?
    I know a similar case, but the doctors do not give any answer ... As they say on the forums, I guess that healing is a matter of time. Do you take any supplements? Does the doctor give you any suggestions?

HUG
    ----------------ESPAÑOL----------------------------------
    Hola guapa

Soy Carbayona del PP

¡Qué bueno verte por aquí!. Ayer justamente te envié un PM (vi un PM tuvo de hace 10 dias), ¿Lo has visto?. ¿como te sientes?, ¿estás preocupada con el resultado del escaner?
    Conozco algún caso similar, sin embargo los medicos no dan respuestas...., bueno en realidad no saben
    Como dicen en los foros, supongo que la curación es cuestión de tiempo. ¿tomas algun suplemento? ¿el médico te dio alguna sugerencia?

Un besazo y una alegria verte aquí,
    Tina
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Quote Originally Posted by PAROX2010 View Post
    Hi Anna:

PP'm Carbayona

Good to see you here. Yesterday I sent you a PM Have you seen him?. How you feeling?, Are you worried with the result of the scanner?
    I know a similar case, but the doctors do not give any answer ... As they say on the forums, I guess that healing is a matter of time. Do you take any supplements? Does the doctor give you any suggestions?

HUG
    ----------------ESPAÑOL----------------------------------
    Hola guapa

Soy Carbayona del PP

¡Qué bueno verte por aquí!. Ayer justamente te envié un PM (vi un PM tuvo de hace 10 dias), ¿Lo has visto?. ¿como te sientes?, ¿estás preocupada con el resultado del escaner?
    Conozco algún caso similar, sin embargo los medicos no dan respuestas...., bueno en realidad no saben
    Como dicen en los foros, supongo que la curación es cuestión de tiempo. ¿tomas algun suplemento? ¿el médico te dio alguna sugerencia?

Un besazo y una alegria verte aquí,
    Tina
    Hola Tina, me alegro tambien de verte por aqui. En principio se lo que hay , inflamacion. Solo puedo esperar tiempo a ver si disminuye pero creo que lo de la inflamacion de cerebro puede generalizarse en muchos de nosotros.

Un beso.

¡Bienvenida, Anna!

Inflammation and chronic infection are very common in w/d, as you know. What I would recommend is high dose Vitamin C. Look at our Vit. C thread in the Alternatives sub-forum and see what you think.

Although, as Caroline mentioned, Omega-3 is very good for inflammation. You might look at out Omega-3 thread, also.

Are you sure that the doctor knows that the increase in brain size is due to inflammation? The seems strange to me. Have you gained weight over the last ten years? Do you meditate? Are you retaining water? These meds do cause neurogenesis. It seems to me that if you had that much brain inflammation, you would be having more severe symptoms.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post
    10 years ago when i was studying in the university i was stressed and i had headaches ( the doctor made an scan and was ok). Now the scan shows a very important sinus frontal inflammation and my brain is bigger than 10 yeas ago. The medical answer: I don't Know if paxil produces inflammation, all the drugs have side effects.
    did the first scan show anything at all? Nothing abnormal? Not even sinus cavity?
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    ¡Bienvenida, Anna!

Inflammation and chronic infection are very common in w/d, as you know. What I would recommend is high dose Vitamin C. Look at our Vit. C thread in the Alternatives sub-forum and see what you think.

Although, as Caroline mentioned, Omega-3 is very good for inflammation. You might look at out Omega-3 thread, also.

Are you sure that the doctor knows that the increase in brain size is due to inflammation? The seems strange to me. Have you gained weight over the last ten years? Do you meditate? Are you retaining water? These meds do cause neurogenesis. It seems to me that if you had that much brain inflammation, you would be having more severe symptoms.
    Hi Sheila, thanks for your answer. My problem was that in WD my body starts inflammation ( I will start my journal for more details). Now, my healh are improving a lot ( healthy food are ok, I know) and my weight is fine, but I spent more than 2 years to recover and ask a lot of doctors what happen with paxil ( dizziness, tremors, insommnia...etc). What is this? What I'm taking abourt 10 years? The doctors no said nothing!!

Only reccomend that you still keep cautious with this kind of drugs. I think the most important thing is time and good habits.

Anna.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno2006 View Post
    did the first scan show anything at all? Nothing abnormal? Not even sinus cavity?
    John, I will answer by facebook!!

PD: I like your tapered: celexa in one week!!! :-)