Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ativan problems ..

Yes, stan
    Not explained we. I meant 50% cut, but with a slow reduction, not 50% once.

Unfortunately, I cut the 50% "dry" on the advice of my physician, que is why not recommend it to anyone.
    if, stan
    not make myself clear. I meant 50% cut, but with a slow reduction, not 50% of a blow, "dry"

Unfortunately, I cut the 50% "dry" on the advice of my doctor, for that reason not recommend it to anyone.
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Dear, sweet Parox and Stan, Thank you tor your care and advice ..
    Because I became very symptomatic at certain hours and not at others, I am taking the Ativan now atveven intervals, at night too. The idea is to stabilize with my blood receiving equal dosing.
    This process will take 2-5 weeks to hopefully start getting stable.
    When this happens, I can start tapering.
    Please say a prayer for me, if you pray.
    Sending you love and thoughts of wellness ..xx. biscotaki

Hey, Bisco! Stay strong. The Healing Thoughts are being sent to you this very moment.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

hello Parox, i see we speak the same , one in spanish and the other in french(by the way, since you remember me about the scandal of canola oil, i fear to take it, it is pity because the ratio omega3 and 6 was very good)

dear Biscotaki, what you write seems reasonable, go very slow is the rule(it does not garantee not suffering but we minimize the problems); if i had to make again my tapering, i would delay it on much more months i have do,
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

It is so good to see that you are better dear Luc ..:)
    Your sweet and caring personality was missed around here ..
    I am sorry you had to endure a setback ..:( I hope all is back to normal now.
    Sending you thoughts of well being ..
    Hugs, biscotaki

Thank you dear Stan ..You are always with a wonderful suggestion ..:)
    I am keeping up with this schedule, and it is working, but that is not to say that there are no issues.
    I have been experiencing some new symptoms, as well as sleepiness ..The sleepiness I do not like very much, because I do not know how to explain it.
    I am hoping to get a bit stable in another week, and start the taper.
    Wishing you wellness, and peacefulness ..
    Hugs, biscotaki