Thread: IAWP Quiz of the Month

IAWP Quiz of the Month

Im on this one now folks, I guess that muliple choice is the way to go, claudious or stan, is there a simple rpogramme we can use that will allow a multiple choice selection quiz type format? are either of you able to access such a thing? I would be happy to do it myself or if its too complicated then perhaps I could email you the quiz when its done?

how many questions should we have?

I have some good ideas, Im a quiz master at work!
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Even a short, not necessarily multiple-choice quiz is perfectly fine, Iggy. You can do it in this thread. IAWP members will be writing their answers in their posts. There's a good chance it will also make it more interactive in general.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

ok, thanks Luc xx
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this