I don't know.. I have a lot of thoughts but I can't narrow it down to something specific yet. In the past years I've come to realize most of my thoughts are crap and are best used as a manure so maybe a beautiful flower of a thought can blossom one day.

Yesterday was gloomy and then something hit my achilles spot and I plunged into a bit of depression. Still not supercharged must-die-now wd depression but oh yeah depression. Dark thoughts, bad memories, very self-loathing..no interest in things, chest felt tight and breathing was shallow, nauseous. I wanted to change that stupid avatar and put something else, it irritated me. I think it was natural, I've had that before drugs and sometimes even on drugs. I knew it would pass so I just let it be and did my little routines anyway. Today ok again. Don't really want to talk too much about that right now... I'm wondering if the depression made me focus on this issue (it's an old one, pre-med pattern) or if the issue brought the depression.
Oh I just finished a marathon of videos.. from the TedTalk you gave to Overpill to some Healy documentaries. I knew there was something familiar in that Tedtalk and I had indeed started to watch it and now I remember why I didn't finish. It was sometime during this ssri-era of mine and I was feeling bad then and I had to stop when she pulled out the brain lol. Well, I'm glad I finished it.. interesting stuff. In the youtube sidebar I saw a dozen more hour or more long videos.
There are documentary's about this all over the place, sadly no one wants to see them and few have the resources to make a documentary.
scotty from another topic on PP..