Thread: Moui's mumblings.....

Hybrid View

It was not all the time, but started an hour within taking citalopram and peaked at around 3 hours from the dose - I would have to spend the rest of the day eyes closed in bed (I took cit in the morning so whole day pretty much). After sleeping it mostly went away and started again with taking the dose. It was easy for me to put 1+1 together that this was some adverse reaction or side-effect. Also it was not just a headache, it was also in my spine and chest..
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

Oh my goodness - that sounds awful. I am SO glad that you are feeling better with the reduction of Citalopram. Definitely sounds like an adverse reaction to this med.
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper