Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: every day is now bad

I have always been a novel reader, but I have absolutely *depended* on fiction to take me away from it all during w/d.

Hope things go well, hermi. Sending protective energy…..

Let me know what you think about the Omega-3. Had you gone up on it? Or are you at your starting dose still?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hi Sheila

Yes I am still taking the omega-3 and yes I did go up on the dose. I am not planning to do so again for a while. I will wait and see what happens now I have started taking the vitamin c.

Work was ok today. Not a lot said. I was quite surprised but my manager knows everything I have said is absolutely true its just that I didn't choose a great time to tackle it.

Im too tired to do any reading today, I was looking forward to it. I only just have enough concentration to type this...
    Started on Sertraline 50mg January 2011 (increased to 200mg over a couple of months)
    Started on Risperidone for 'resistant depression' end of Feb 2011
    Stopped Sertraline October 2012
    Started Mirtazipine October 2012
    Stopped Mirtazipine December 2012
    Stopped Risperidone March 2013

No news is good news!

Sending good energy!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Good to hear about the work part going ok, Hermi.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.