Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Millionaire gives all his money to an organization

Lovely contemplations, Samsara, that reflect a lot of hard work on yourself!

You're very humble about being in a learning process, and acknowledging that your thinking is evolving over time.

It's so hard to trust such an outrageously painful and long experience as this psych med w/d, but you know I think the same way --

that great possibilities emerge from these incredible times IF we are open to it and we are only open to if via TRUST. This trust, I believe, hinges upon a strong desire and interest in personal evolution.
    and that --

"We have to TRUST IN THE THRUST because it is the THRUST that is going to shake us out of self-delusion and/or remove illusions that we so badly wish to hold onto. We can't get real with ourselves, nor with life, let alone with anyone else, if we insist on hanging onto delusions and illusions.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Lovely contemplations, Samsara, that reflect a lot of hard work on yourself!

You're very humble about being in a learning process, and acknowledging that your thinking is evolving over time.

It's so hard to trust such an outrageously painful and long experience as this psych med w/d, but you know I think the same way --

and that --

Life can humble a person in a huge way (LOL). And yes, I do know that you adhere to the same philosophy but as you mention, it certainly is very hard to trust such a painful process however, I trust in those who have walked this journey BEFORE me.

Without the success stories I wouldn't be have fought for so long and for so hard. I am eternally GRATEFUL to those who have written their stories along with those who have generously given their time to run support sites etc. Without such, we would have been lost or not even present.

Imagine what people went through before the internet was available! Many more suicides likely occurred. so painful for me to even think about what those people went through.

Our evolution is on-going and will continue long after we recover. Man, I just want to rest for awhile. (LOL) I'm certain you feel the same way. :)

I'm at the point where I feel no need to expand my intellect any further, since, in the end, intellect is of little importance. Love, peace, equanimity, connection, humanity etc. are the essentials in life IMHO. I've spent too many years trying to feed my ego driven need to fill my mind with volumes of information and in the end, it doesn't really feed the spirit.

I know people who are far less academically educated but are very happy, decent, kind and good/generous souls and I value their souls immensely since, they are not bogged down with intellectual stresors.

Don't mind me.............just working MORE things out in my insane mind (LOL) and I'll drive you insane in the process. LOL!!! I likely change my mind about this latest mini purge but for now, it makes perfect sense to me. (LOL)

The Goddess within us is expanding with each moment.

PS. We will emerge triumphantly soul full of ourselves and so utterly evolved that we will have be transported to another planet. (LOL) Of course, it wil be the Planet of Goddessas. Okay, time for me leave, I'm becoming too ridiculous but feeling very empowered in the process. (LOL)

Samsara

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Life can humble a person in a huge way (LOL). And yes, I do know that you adhere to the same philosophy but as you mention, it certainly is very hard to trust such a painful process however, I trust in those who have walked this journey BEFORE me.

Without the success stories I wouldn't be have fought for so long and for so hard. I am eternally GRATEFUL to those who have written their stories along with those who have generously given their time to run support sites etc. Without such, we would have been lost or not even present.

Imagine what people went through before the internet was available! Many more suicides likely occurred. so painful for me to even think about what those people went through.

Our evolution is on-going and will continue long after we recover. Man, I just want to rest for awhile. (LOL) I'm certain you feel the same way. :)

I'm at the point where I feel no need to expand my intellect any further, since, in the end, intellect is of little importance. Love, peace, equanimity, connection, humanity etc. are the essentials in life IMHO. I've spent too many years trying to feed my ego driven need to fill my mind with volumes of information and in the end, it doesn't really feed the spirit.

I know people who are far less academically educated but are very happy, decent, kind and good/generous souls and I value their souls immensely since, they are not bogged down with intellectual stresors.

Samsara
    i have as always to translate in google, and then read in english,

it is beautiful, healthy, natural, human, the real values of life!
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    i have as always to translate in google, and then read in english,

it is beautiful, healthy, natural, human, the real values of life!

Very true Monsieur Stan!

Being as you won't write to any of us in your native language I thought I'd speak for you. (lol)

Monsieur Stan wrote: "beau, sain, naturel, humain, les valeurs réelles de la vie" Sorry, but I couldn't resist. (lol)

Samsara

PS. don't be angry with me for translating your words into Francais. :)