zolofterine :)

"You’ve done great at figuring out what was going on all along": thank you for making me feel better.. but the truth is, i still can't believe that i let myself take these meds for so many years when they were not helping, and even my p-doc knew and admitted that they were not helping... now I am thinking, he must have known that it would have been too hard to get off these meds after being on them for more than a couple of years, and that is why he told me there is nothing else he can do for me and I should just keep taking these meds for the rest of my life...

re-instating: I had help with that from another forum... I never knew anything about withdrawal, I just wish that I have done some research on that before I started tapering... but .. what is done is done...

Vitamin C: i am trying to take more of it now (with lots of food of course).. and i have already increased my dose of Omega 3..

partial stabilization: I think you are totally right about that...I reinstated too late, it seems... but that is exactly what I am hoping now, that the WD symptoms will continue to lighten on this current dose... I am totally scared of making any change to the dose right now...

hope you are having a great day Sheila