Thread: Withdrawal after 17 years on antidepressants

Hybrid View

That’s good you’re doing what you need to do to take care of yourself in w/d.

So, can I just double check – how much EPA and how much DHA is in your one pill?

You are going to be OK, amani. Have you visited our Start-ups, Spirit, and Joe Sent Me sub-forums for inspiration???
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    That’s good you’re doing what you need to do to take care of yourself in w/d.

So, can I just double check – how much EPA and how much DHA is in your one pill?

You are going to be OK, amani. Have you visited our Start-ups, Spirit, and Joe Sent Me sub-forums for inspiration???
    sure, one pill has 500mg EPA and 25mg DHA.. i used to take 2 a day.. i tried 4 after I read the threads on Omega3.. but was not feeling well (i doubt it is related to the omega 3) .. but anyways, i decided to take 3 pills per day for now...

I don't think i visited those sub-forums yet (or maybe i did but don't remember) memory is really bad these days... I try to browse whenever i am able to... i will definitely do it soon, thanks Sheila..
    have been on antidepressants for more than 17 years.
    Was on zoloft/sertraline 100mg for the last 2-3 years.
    Tapered over 2.5 months, ending october 24 2012.
    reinstating AD:
    march 28: started on 25mg sertraline, took it for 2 days
    april 1: 12.5mg - only for one day
    april 9: started on 2.5mg sertraline
    april 17: increased to 5 mg