Hi Sheila,

I am sad to hear about your father. It somehow sounds like they were treating your Dad's BP, a symptom, but not the problem? I can see why you feel the way you do.
I was taking ACV and it didn't help BP, however, I wonder now if it was because I was taking store bought...now I am taking raw, unpasturized with 'mother'.
I like your idea. I will get myself stabalized and then put the Omega 3's up one every two weeks. I lowered my med to 1/2 yesterday and just tonight am feeling some relief. Rising above the haze a little. When I have purchased a monitor I will feel more comfortable reducing the tablet further as I can adjust it as needed to keep the level steady.

I notice that I am not loosing weight as I thought I would naturally, just because of the way I am eating now. I am not overly trying too..however, you would think it would fall off as there is such an incredible difference now..ha,ha. Do you think once my system becomes stable and healthy again that it will? I think a healthy body maybe looses weight where my struggling body just holds on to it. Any thoughts on that?

Question about ACV - I have noticed that after taking a drink of water/acv 2 1/2 tbs/honey, that I start to feel itchy a bit. It doesn't last long. My partner also has the same thing. He likes the strength of it but for myself I will make mine a little weaker from now on and do it twice instead. Have you heard anything similar?

The tick season goes on until the FALL !!!!!!!

Thank you,
Joy