Thread: Looking for feedback for Blood Pressure Issues

Hybrid View

HORSE THAT MOST BEAUTIFUL!I want one!

I'm learning a lot from Manitoba and ticks. I did not know he had this terrible problem ...
    Definitely, I think the best way to ward off ticks is to cut the grass.

A big hug.
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Hi Parox,

How are you? Thank you for the compliment. I have this picture of Max as my screen saver and it makes me smile to look at him. I was outside tonight after several days of hanging around the house and he came over and was more affectionate than usual. I like to think he missed me but it might have been the sweet grain in my pocket.
    He hung around for a long while just soaking up the attention while the mare, Bonnie, said a quick hello and then beat it.
    I am having some Neuro fear around the horses this last week, so having Max quiet tonight soaking up the attention felt good.
    I think you should get a horse..you just might not have as nice of a flower bed...lol.

I agree, it looks like grass cutting is the best way to keep the ticks down although there were some other good ideas in the link from Luc.
    We did have short grass however it rained last night and all day today and it now resembles and everglade.

Hugs,