Hi Sheila,hi everybody;Ok, let´s see if I can organize my ideas.I think I´ve done an amount of insight work that had showed me things that didn´t see before or to see or feel diferently about these things.One of them is alcohol;after years of strugling,AA meetings (I learned a lot from them) I came to the simple conclusion that booze is not for me.No more fighthing.The same happend with other stuff like anger, resentment...so no I don´t drink alcohol.

Sheila as I told you there was a time before the negative events and depression, when I was handling anxiety that in that time was mild, with small amounts of Clonazepam: 1mg when needed or most of the time non; so I don´t know, it was small dose and that was 4 years ago.I´m not taking benzos because the Effexxor helped me with anxiety and I was like wow! no anxiety and no benzos, even in small doses.

But now I feel that things are changing and besides the known side effects like apathy,tiredness,decreased libido and I don´t mean libido just for sex that I enjoy very much,but all plesaureable things; is like my senses are num....have you heard the expression "happy potato?" ok besides this,my old pal anxiety is showing its ugly head again, so there you have it.

Ok, question: let´s pretend I get off the med.where am I gonna be regarding my psychiatric condition once I get clean? what can I espect? wil I learn these things on the process?

How can I be sure these things I feel is because the med is not working any more?Shwrink says 4 years is to soon to talk about leaving the med, so I aked when and he couldn´t answer me.

Today I´m feeling good after a little anxiety storm I had because I had to record some music and has been some time since I did some recording and as I told you,that always give me stress;which takes me to another question: do med. "amplifies" any distress you may have?