Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins

Dolphins

Calming, healing, beautiful. This video could be used as a guided meditation.

The background music is also produced in 538 Hz, which is supposed to be a healing frequency.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

this gives me desire to try amateur meditation
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Fantastique. The dolphins seem to have a mysterious wisdom. I suspect we can learn much from them.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Spinner dolphins – They leap *and* spin. (See 6:40, 7:50, 10:50)

I’ve never seen so many dolphins together before.

You might want to turn the sound off!

Thanks to Judith for the find -- http://bioenergyandcancer.blogspot.com/

-- Holger Kalweit

I think this is another copy of the same video that's now unavailable in post # 1 above.

And I think it was supposed to say 528 Hz is the healing frequency.

-- Holger Kalweit

528 Hz is the healing frequency? why?
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

It has been claimed that dolphins do amazing things for children with autism. It's not something I've tried myself but many have and claim amazing results. I couldnt find a good story by googling but there are plenty there if anyone is interested.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    528 Hz is the healing frequency? why?

Good question, Stan! I don’t know

It’s one of the frequencies “used centuries ago in Gregorian and Sanskrit chants…believed to impart spiritual blessings…”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solfeggio_frequencies

The frequency of 528 Hz supposedly has healing effects on DNA. The frequency seems to influence the water molecules that surround the DNA helix.

Glen Rein of the Quantum Biology Research Lab in New York has performed experiments with in vitro DNA that was exposed to different recordings of musical styles. He used a technique to convert the music into audio scalar waves. He used two phase opposite sound sources from the same music to self-cancel the waves and create scalar audio waves. In the experiment a CD player, an amplifier and a spiral like self-canceling coil were used. Four styles of music were played to test tubes containing in vitro DNA. The absorption of UV light of the DNA test tube samples was measured after an hour.

Gregorian chants had caused a 5 to 9.1 % increase in the absorption of UV light due to the unwinding of the DNA helix. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 5.8% to 8.2% effect. Rock (0-1%) and classical music (0-1.1%) had little or no effect. Glen Rein finally concluded that the audible sound waves of the Solfeggio scale can cause resonance in DNA and can have healing effects.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Guest host Rob Simone (email) was joined by Dr. Len Horowitz, authority on public health and consumer protection, for a discussion on the remarkable properties of the 528 Hz frequency. "The way that the entire universe is constructed," he claimed, "is through a musical, mathematical matrix composed of nine core creative frequencies." Based on his research, Horowitz contended that the 528 Hz frequency is the key component of this matrix.

He explained that NASA studies show that the sun's output contains 528 Hz as "kind of a central frequency within it." In turn, he said, this frequency can also be found in oxygen as a result of the photosynthesis of plants. "All of the botanical world is actually celebrating the 528 Hz frequency," Horowitz declared. Ultimately, he observed that the frequency can be found in "the heart of everything" including sacred geometry as well as everyday sounds such as laughter, sighing, and yawning. Additionally, he said that the frequency has remarkable healing powers, including the ability to repair damaged DNA. While 528 Hz may not be well known to the everyday populace, Horowitz mused that "people are inherently aware, in their hearts, of this frequency. It resonates in their heart as joy."

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/02/13

-- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    It has been claimed that dolphins do amazing things for children with autism. It's not something I've tried myself but many have and claim amazing results. I couldnt find a good story by googling but there are plenty there if anyone is interested.
    Ooh, keep an eye out for a good one for us, Junior!

-- Holger Kalweit

Keep walking. Just keep walking.