Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pp has banned me

Hi Iriahgal, glad to see you here, it seems lots of PPers are now joined us here. xx its wonderful here.
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Junior has a good point about the difference of views. PP's "tough-love" probably came as the result of genuine attempts to help from those few active veterans who are now better and maybe some frustration and helplessness, I don't know. As it worked for them and their situation they try to share it with others. We're all just human and doing the best with what we have and know. I still don't know what SA is all about.. there too seems to be many really nice and resourceful people. Maybe one day all these 3 forums can collaborate together with some of the public authority figures..

Iggy, you been quiet. Are you riding a sweet wave there?
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

oh moui, I am backw tih bilo in the hermits cave, very VERY bad here, perhaps the worst I have been
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Oh I just read your journal.. I'm sorry to hear it's such a turbulence there. It's good your mom is with you. My support network isn't exactly the strongest either but it's pretty quiet for the most part..
    I think being in the cave and reducing stimulus is ok. That's pretty much my year off the drug.. especially the first part. I would venture out to do like one thing (gym, yoga, meeting friends,) and then retreat back to my cave to try and research more things that could help me feel better. When I felt better and had some control it was easier to start doing more. I really wish by the end of summer I start seeing some window posts from you, FJ, maplehill, needinghelp and the others who seem to have been bad so long..
    I don't know if you might find some help in wearing sunglasses/earplugs or something like that when going out. I got that from the linden method (don't really recommend that book otherwise- he said using ssris was the lesser of two evils and might be ok for dealing with anxiety).. the author went through benzo withdrawal and his original anxiety disorder. Taking off my glasses/contacts would calm me a bit, because I have pretty poor eyesight and it blurs things.
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

thanks H, I have tried wearing sunglasses but they made me feel more disconnected, lose lose over here!! thanks though,. I hope for those windows posts too, from all you have mnetioned

Sooner or later. It's a fact.. your brain is capable of feeling ok again. You had that window.
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

I keep reminding myself of that, I was suicidakl no hope, 6 weeks later I was hopeful and feeling quite good..i keep reminding myself over and over, thanks for reminding me again. x