Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pp has banned me

yeah Im sure, there are lots of people banned that dont have banned under there name....Im waiting to hear back from scotty with an explanation
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    yeah, someone I am friends with on facebook pmed scotty and asked scotty just repliied - she can contact me using the contact us at the bottom of the page...I have to ask what happened but heard nothing...I know loads of people get banned for speaking their minds or just for being in withdrawal for too long but you would think I would have been warned first and given the chance to exchange emails with people..

the thing is I dont think they could take the expression of real pain from me, I have this SEVERELY and am one of the worst cases, mainly, I believe because of the terrible kindling reaction.

I am sad though, more because iof how its made me feel, violated and scared and anxious, I mean I have enough of those feelings already.

I know Im in good company though, alot of people have been banned, what bothers me the most is that I would read peoples timelines who had recovered, shea, lossleader etc and that could comfort me but now I cant do that because you have to be logged in.
    Have you been arguing with people there? Or talked about alternative medicine? It seems talking about alternative medicine and issues not accepted by mainstream "medicine" like candida or leaky gut or whatever are what get a lot of people banned. I guess they can be harsh there. I am just interested to know what the charges are against you
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

With no warning and for no reason, I honestly have no idea what I did...Im so upset.

I know I still have this forum and I thank god for that but there were people on PP that I would have liked to keep in touch with but now I cant because Im banned.
    What the hell? I don't think it's fair to ban you without giving you a reason why. Sorry to hear it. (((((((((hugssss)))))))))
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

I have this SEVERELY and am one of the worst cases, mainly, I believe because of the terrible kindling reaction.
    Not judging or wanting to be mean but it may be this attitude that got you banned. They get so many people saying they are the worst case ever, they will never heal, etc etc and I know they are trying to rid the negatives from the site. Newbies or lurkers read them and go into panic mode and for many, believing they will never get well is the WORST thing they can do.

I know you are genuine but for a new or occasional reader, your last thread was - well it would send people who know little about w/d into total panic. Did you see "theelt" - she's a 15 yo girl who was only on Zoloft for 5 weeks - and she went ballistic, PM'ing everyone, acting like she's been on a/ds for years, and starting a journal with updates every couple of hours. I think it is this that PP is trying to discourage.

PS - If there is anyone from PP that you want to contact, let me know and I will PM them for you, then pass on their details. I will also put a note on your journal.

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

so does that mean that I cant express how I feel? I *really am* one of the worst cases, I know I am, my symptoms are extreme and torturous, truly,,,and I should be able to start a thread about how awful I am feeling, theelt was going balistic before I started a thread about depression!! and yes she PMed me too, but not about me, I didnt scrae her....

I should have ben warned if that was the case before just being banned out of the blue..its very VERY upsetting for someone as weakened as me...

thanks for offering to contact some popel, I will come back to you on that
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

oh and on a side note, it was whislt believing I would never get well that I had a wondow, I did nothing with my thinking to change that....and then in the window I thought I was gonna be ok and wentr back into hell, I really dont belive thinking affects the symptoms...perhaps the extra worrying does no good but the symptoms have a life of their own

Iggy I believe anyone is free to express how they feel. As I said, I'm not judging. I'm just seeing it the way PP does. I've been there for over 4 years now and have seen many people come and go, many different trends, and well, I've just kinda become part of the furniture. Yes, I do think you should have been warned before being banned and that is the thing I think is very unfair.

I've just popped a short note on your journal letting people know you won't be posting there anymore (didn't say anything about being banned) and that if anyone would like to contact you, they can PM me and I'll pass their details on. Hope that is ok with you?

Hi Iggy. I was banned from PP too. At the time I do not think they believed withdrawl could last for years. I understand they do not want newcomers to be frightened but people in long term withdrawl need somewhere too. now we have this site . thankfully. Think you will find that it happened to quite a few of us at the same time we just found that we could not log in anymore. nice touch!

Hon, I can't believe it.! You were a positive voice on pp and as a fellow horrific sufferer I need your posts for support. I'm still here for you.
    xxxsally
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

I know this is a hard blow when you’re already really down.

Alas, things happen in w/d for almost every one of us that force us to grow when we least feel up to it. You will learn from this and be stronger than ever.

Sending you tons of healing and protection.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit