Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pp has banned me

Pp has banned me

With no warning and for no reason, I honestly have no idea what I did...Im so upset.

I know I still have this forum and I thank god for that but there were people on PP that I would have liked to keep in touch with but now I cant because Im banned.
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Iggy, I was so surprised of your news when I read your post. It truly doesn't make any sense. I just wanted to tell you how very much we appreciate you on this site.

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

So sorry to hear about it, Iggy. It's especially painful when one is in a severe WD - one of the worst experiences one can ever go through. Hardly comparable to anything else there is.

But you'll be improving no matter what. The Good Window can open any time now. Hang in there bravely.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Survivingantidepressants did the same to me.So what???
    150mgs Effexor for 4 years 2008-2012 for situational Major Depression. No AD before
    Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months / last dose July 26th/2012 aprox.
    Acute W/D first 1-2 months
    Protracted W/D since then and slowly recovering.
    Main symptoms: Anxiety, Insomnia,Anhedonia.
    April 9th- 20th SEVERE DEPRESSION.
    11 months off.Slowly improving

thanks guys, Barbasra, do you read the site even if you dont post thre? I really havnt done anything wrong and have spent so mucg time putting the success stories thread together I filled 6 pages and I thought I was a good contributer, it nmakes no sense to me at all. :(

Luc,its strange you should say I will be improving no matter what...for some reason when I realised I was banned it made me feel like I wont get well now, stupid but its really something I could have done without
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    Luc,its strange you should say I will be improving no matter what...for some reason when I realised I was banned it made me feel like I wont get well now, stupid but its really something I could have done without
    What you're feeling now is only temporary. In the grand scheme of things it will only make you stronger. Been done, done that. Your neuro-emotions may be acting up for a short while, but they will start abating eventually.

You are a very open and honest person and, as they say, Veritas Omnia Vincit. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I have found out that apparently people on there thought I was MAKING IT UP that Im in withdrawal?!?!?! WHO WOULD DO THAT??

And the poeple I know who have had it really bad know Im not because you can just tell cant you when someone is there...

I just feel violated, I did so much on there and to hear that people were talking about me saying it wasnt real...IT WAS REAL ENOUGH FOR DAVID HEALY and trust me, I WISH I didnt know how this felt...you dont think Im making it up do you? WHO WOULD MAKE THIS UP?!?!?!?1

Alex - why did SA ban you?

wow that sucks. surely they have a reason whether that reason is legit or true I cant say. All I know is I am careful with my words there bc a lot of people have been banned and the general impression I get there is "its our way or the highway". I feel more comfortable posting here but like PP because of the traffic.
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

are you sure you are banned? Usually it would say you are banned under your name or something. Your account still seems active.
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

yeah, someone I am friends with on facebook pmed scotty and asked scotty just repliied - she can contact me using the contact us at the bottom of the page...I have to ask what happened but heard nothing...I know loads of people get banned for speaking their minds or just for being in withdrawal for too long but you would think I would have been warned first and given the chance to exchange emails with people..

the thing is I dont think they could take the expression of real pain from me, I have this SEVERELY and am one of the worst cases, mainly, I believe because of the terrible kindling reaction.

I am sad though, more because iof how its made me feel, violated and scared and anxious, I mean I have enough of those feelings already.

I know Im in good company though, alot of people have been banned, what bothers me the most is that I would read peoples timelines who had recovered, shea, lossleader etc and that could comfort me but now I cant do that because you have to be logged in.