Thread: Living Matrix - the great world of self-healing

Living Matrix - the great world of self-healing

In this instance, the "placebo effect" isn't understood as "= no result/no influence/neutrality", but "the positive thinking/power of thought/self-directed healing";

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank you very much, Luc

About 2 years ago I have seen the full documentary and I liked a lot.

Link in Spanish
    Title in Spanish: "La matriz de la vida" (full documentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgLPBRO5mI

Hugs
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Great link, Parox. Muchas gracias. You're very welcome to post this link for the Spanish folks in Spanish cafe, too - this info will help them a lot. :)

Once you realize how powerful the human mind is, it helps you in WD a lot. You know that, despite the healing being so slow, there are no limits to the healing itself. Granted, in so many cases WD is so intense and incapacitating on all levels you are barely able to live from minute to minute. But, if it's only possible, and when it's only possible, whoever is already able to, just give it a try - there's no doubt in my mind that some positive thought here and there will speed up your neurogenesis.
    Last edited by Luc; 05-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.