Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: RubyTuesday Introduction

well, gollee Sarge...
    I have had past life memory all my life. before children (BC) i used to do a lot of readings. those paintings on the column to the right of that link I do remember from my life in the 18th dynasty, only 1 of several lifetimes I spent as a healer/shaman...
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA
    The Inner Light - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8DQknrOOc

The Tibetan Book of the Dead

I'm sorry the loss of your friend.

I tell you:
    Almost a year ago my mother died, after several months of illness.
    Helped me view videos on youtube: "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" or Thodol Bardo. Well, just a suggestion

Sorry for the language, I use the translator. However I have carefully read your story, I think it is interesting

Take care and big hug
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

you know, Parox, when my mom died I sat in her room the next day and read the Tibetan BD out loud to her, it really helped me at the time, and I remember making a note to self to do the same thing in meditation, which I promptly forgot, so thank you so much for the reminder.
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA

Day #1Remiron 1.87 to 0 and reinstate

After 2 days of extremely unnerving surges of anxiety and not being able to sit still in my own body I decided to stop. So I did not take last nights dose.
    This morning I could barely get out of bed, nausea, vertigo, heaviness, hard to move at all, everything is dark, crawling around, food sounds repellent, grief, etc.
    I have some commitments this week I do not want to just do a No Show, so I took my dose at 9:30am so I can keep my 430 commitment today and some others throughout the week, going to try and arrange more time off and stop the dose again in about 1 week. And will have to prepare food in advance. I so wish I had someone to take care of me, but there is only my son, a typical 19 year old male, but I guess that is better than nothing. I mean, when I was away taking care of my mom he did wash dishes, right?

Parox – Wow, that was quite psychic of you to recommend the Tibetan Book of the Dead to Ruby, when she had used it already the same way you did, and could use it now!

Ruby – Glad the comparison of Kundalini to AD w/d was validating for you.

How very interesting that you’ve had past life memories your whole life, one of which in 18th dynasty Egypt.

OK, don’t rush too much on the taper. The Remeron may well be making you sick, but you’re still addicted to it. So, it’s good you’re waiting a week. Maybe wait two. See how it goes.

And the yoga course is a good incentive, but don’t drive yourself too hard.

I would seriously look at this healing journey your going through, and review everything you can remember (slowly, over some time) of your past lives, and take whatever is useful from those lives to help you now. Perhaps there are things you remember from your healer/shaman life.

There’s a reason you can remember so much. You’re supposed to benefit from that information now.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thank you Sheila, good advice, I appreciate it.

Sheila, what is a good dose of Omega-3 for me to start on at this point?

Remiron to 1.875 to 0 then reinstate Day #2
    I took my doses 36 hours apart due to the 12 hour gap in my decision to reinstate on Sunday. And felt much calmer. Last night I called the pharmacy to refill my Lamictal and was told by a computer robot that I could not refill for a week (leaving me short). I went into a panic and dropped my usual 1/2 of 25 m Lamictal at bedtime, thinking I would have to space them out until I could go thru the usual red tape to get them filled. So, I took the Remiron after 24 hours, instead of 36, thinking I would be forced to drop the Lamictal dose. And, in the morning, instead of night, due to the drop & reinstatement.
    Noticing around 1pm I start to feel very anxious. Before that not at all. Thinking Rem seems to have the sedating effects first and the agitating effects later, which is why they say take it at night.
    Went to the pharmacy, got my Lamictal, back on the usual Lamictal schedule.
    Not sure about this week for Rem; 24 or 36 hours apart, we will see. Trying to arrange my life to take a couple of weeks off so I can stop.

day #2

Also bought some Omega 3 fish oil, starting a new routine here: when I first come home from my errands, work, or my AA meeting is a difficult time. So I am sitting here with a tall glass of water mixed with Emergen C and swallowing 6 large fish oil tabs. (75% EPA to DH?; is 1 gram 1,000 milligrams? so it is over 1 gram about 1350 m I think.) Give me something concrete to do when I first arrive home.
    Last edited by RubyTuesday; 05-27-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: incoherent

OK, tell us the mg of fish oil and the mg of EPA and the mg of DHA.

I would start slower. Like, 500 mg EPA + DHA every two weeks.

You’re doing too many changes too fast. That’s a bad recipe. I realize you may not be able to do anything about the Lamictal availability, but therefore you have to compensate and make fewer other changes.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit