Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: RubyTuesday Introduction

Great news about the ballet and your writing, Ruby! Step by step.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Have you looked at the Start-ups sub-forum? You might want to start a thread there about your writing and/or your ballet.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Day #5 down from 3.75 to 1.875

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Have you looked at the Start-ups sub-forum? You might want to start a thread there about your writing and/or your ballet.
    still feeling loads of energy w/o the sedating effects of Remiron,
    but that buzzing in my brain/spinal cord/back/shoulders is starting; teeth grinding, ache, but mainly just a buzzing sensation, like pure speed, which I don't have that much experience with, just enough to know
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA
    The Inner Light - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8DQknrOOc

fading out early, the buzzing turned into a numbness & tingling all over my upper back up to the top of my skull, buzz, buzz, buzz...knees weak, feel stupid, dazed, going to bed.
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA

feeling really super anxious right now and not understanding why, I see triggers in my life but I see myself way overreactng to them. 6th day out on lowest dose ever: 1.875 Remiron. logging on here and skimming just for a second it does seem it must be the drug and/or the w/d. going to sit out in the sunshine and do some deep breathing. Drinking an EmergenC Immune System support. smoked 2 cigarettes. (I usually just smoke 1 a day. started a few months ago after dealing with death of mom, come from a chainsmoking family.)
    starting to think also about w/d from Lamictal, know I can't do it yet, because one at a time, but the side effects starting to bother me again, wall-eyed, can't focus, eye twitch, left eye feels big, right eye feels small, light-sensitive.

Ruby – have you any interest in Kundalini?

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Ruby – have you any interest in Kundalini?
    Absolutely. I am interested in all things yogic. Why do you ask?

Day #6
    Cried for most of the day. Then at 8pm my best friend from high school called to tell me that our other best friend from h.s. had just died of bone cancer, leaving a 10 year old son. She was an M.D. We were a gang of 3. She did not tell anyone but her husband when she got diagnosed. She was like that. She was suicidal in high school. I never discussed antidepressants with her. She was kind of straight medical model so there were a lot of things I did not discuss with her. But she was a beautiful bright spirit and I will miss her.

Aw, I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. That would be hard at any time, but it hits harder in w/d.

I thought you might already be interested in Kundalini, and the reason I brought it up was the buzzing and tingling you’re having in your back and skull. Sounds like Kundalini energy. I think this neuro-shock from ADs and w/d can activate Kundalini, which can be distressing and uncomfortable, but ultimately lead to a healing purge of old hurts.

You might find this interesting –

http://neuroscienceandpsi.blogspot.c...-recovery.html

-- Holger Kalweit

wowie zowie maui!!! how did you know? I have had ALL of those symptoms but I did not mention all of them to anyone... and today my ex-bf gave me enough cash to finish my yoga teacher training in August,( which is part of why I am feeling such a major push to get off AD before summer solstice, because I need to finish my level 1 certification and I don't want to be less than 4 weeks from changing my dose) so that is very timely, now I will go read the rest of that link. & there is also some definite tie-ins with my friend who just died...