Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My Observation. Or am i wrong?

Benzo's dont have any effect on me. I would say that you can stabelize your cns without Benzo's. Relaxation, good diet and no stress.

I dont feel better at night, i actually feel worse, much worse at night time.

and she is what 3 years off now?
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

what is your best time of day honey? mine goes liek this

wake up with unholy anxiety - after a couple of hours tones down to moderate anxiety thats stays

then at ebtween 2.30 and 5pm I get the akathisia feelings, they sometimes go away by 7/8pm,

then Im okish for the evening

BUT in this wave and the one I was in this time last month its non stop unrelenting hell, doesnt ease off at all, i see some tiny easing at night but not much, right now I cant leave the bedroom
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

I have just seen that sunny went on remeron is she still on that?

I unfortunately never feel ok. Its all just the same, untill night time, then the DR/DP get pretty bad and i feel so horrible. Also my eyes go even more blrry at night time, i can barely see in the dark. Sunny is off all medication for 2 years now

im sorry its so hard NH, dont get me wrong, I also never feel ok, its just badness going up and down in intensity, I felt ok at times in march during my window period but since then its back to living in the groundhog day from hell, my seep is getting worse too like yours, the intense anxiety kept on waking me up all night and this morning I woke with acute dread and terror again, i darent leave the bedroom, I cant see real life its just too painful for me, im glad sunny is doing alot better, it goes to show that people leave the forum and go on to feel much better but dont come back and tell us, did you pm loads of people?

Yes, i did. Not a lot responded. Ajm222 is recovered. Jackson has seen improvements but not nearly recovered, he says he is still bad. Yearakathisia, the guy that was so so bad, severly bad infact, said he is doing better, but hes seeing very slow improvements.

ha! I was thining about yearakathisia myself today, I have spoken with jackson and know he is still quite bad, but his is emotional anethisia/anhedonia isnt it? and his history is so complex with many many meds leading to a complete adverse reaction....

so has yearakathisia seen improvements in his akathisia?

I have also sent loads out ages ago and got little response, you have done better than me lol

Lol yes he is doing better, he said he can go for car rides now etc which he could never ever have done. He said things are definately improving, but really slow. His case for me was extremely severe.

Jackson is mostly anhedonia yes. Most of his other symptoms are fading. He said he has gluten sensitivity, so maybe if he starts eating correctly he will see improvements.

A guy named Anthony Sadlers... Do you perhaps know how he is doing?