Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Need help with protracted withdrawal - Biscotaki

Hey, Bisco! So great to hear it's been improving for you. Step by step and you'll get there.

As for the Ativan, it could be several things; the really likely would be that you're suffering from tolerance withdrawal I think. But there's always a possibility your body is simply not tolerating benzo well, or it's some nocebo effect going on. When you feel ready and when you start your tapering it (very slowly), it will become more obvious which one it might be. The most important thing is you've had this considerable improvement recently. That is fantastic news.

Ps Have the sinus problems cleared up for you?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

What Luc said ^^…

Sending you healing energy!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

that is great bisco... especially great because you are not having antidepressants WD symptoms, so you don't have to worry about that anymore
    have been on antidepressants for more than 17 years.
    Was on zoloft/sertraline 100mg for the last 2-3 years.
    Tapered over 2.5 months, ending october 24 2012.
    reinstating AD:
    march 28: started on 25mg sertraline, took it for 2 days
    april 1: 12.5mg - only for one day
    april 9: started on 2.5mg sertraline
    april 17: increased to 5 mg

Thank you Luc, I am concerned about my body not tolerating the Ativan any more, and worry that it may get worse..especially because my head issues, also my crazy heart beats are here about 40 minutes after I dose ..
    I am delighted that you seem to be better ..:) I am sorry you had to endure the latest WD ..:(
    My allergy problem is still here, day and night, but it has lightened up a little.
    Sheila how are you? Thank you for the acv link you found for me ..Thank you also for the good wishes ..:) I wish the same for you ..How is the Omega 3 project going? I pray you have found something of relief there ..
    Amani, thank you for your support and encouraging thoughts ..:) ..I appreciate you very much ..There is a long road ahead with this Ativan till I am able to start the taper, and complete it ..I do have head issues still that on some days are distressing. I wish and hope that you will be standing in front of a wonderful open window ..and maybe I can be there too some day ..:) Sending you all much love, healing, and well being.
    xx biscotaki

Biscotaki, you have a work to do, it is not easy, many have done it; you will see, you will be better, i am in improving phase actually, so much better!...after so many months in hell
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Aww, dear Stan ..:) Your news are wonderful ..:) I am delighted that you are feeling better ..:)
    Totally awesome ..:)
    Stan, you are right ..I have a long and tough road ahead ..Hopefully once I start the tapering,
    it will help my head symptoms, and these crazy heart beats I get.

It is not going to be easy ..I know ..But maybe I will be able to see light at the end of the tunnel.
    You take good care ..continue to feel better and better ..What do you think helped you to feel better?
    Sending you many hugs, biscotaki

That's so great to hear it, Stan!

stan please update your journal with your improvements.....bisco. your doing great, keep going!
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Quote Originally Posted by biscotaki View Post
    But maybe I will be able to see light at the end of the tunnel.
    You definitely will, Bisco.

Hi Sheila, wishing you a peaceful day ..:)
    Sheila, on Joy's thread you talked about "the shift in omega 6 -omega 3 ratio may entail
    a lot of work for the body " What do you mean by that?
    Also, please tell me which vitamin C you are using .. I cannot find one that has no GMO in it ..I would appreciate that very much ..Sending you loving thoughts for well being ..xx biscotaki