Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Need help with protracted withdrawal - Biscotaki

Yes, it's all WD, Bisco. Very very bizarro, weird sensations, feelings and emotions. Most of it is even impossible to verbalize - there are no words that could describe it really. Don't feel discouraged by it - at some point, it always starts losing its intensity. These sinus problems are in most cases not a real sinus, but pseudo sinus = WD-induced. Time will be healing it. But you can always try some remedies from here; http://earthclinic.com/CURES/sinus_infection.html Keep strong on keeping strong. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

When I’m having hayfever sometimes it helps to breathe through my mouth. It tames the allergic reaction. I especially have to do this when I lie down to sleep. So, you might try breathing through your mouth and not your nose to give yourself a break from the smells.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Sheila, thank you for this suggestion ..I will try that ..It has been kicking my b...t ..relentlessly :(
    Also, from the links Luc send, I think to try apple cider vinegar ..
    Hopefully it will help too.
    I hope that you doing well Sheila ..I always send you loving thoughts of well being. xx
    Biscotaki

i had breathing problems very long time, shortness of breath, it has slowly improved, as blood problems, but for me it has taken much time
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Hi dear Stan,
    I am so sorry to hear that :( I am not far behind you, and we should be enjoying our days, rather than spend them suffering.
    It is sad to see so many people having gone, and go through this pain :(
    But all we can do, is keep walking one day at a time, as Luc says.
    Wishing you healing and wellness, and sunshiny days, dear Stan.
    Many hugs, biscotaki

Hiya, bisco! I really appreciate your sending me loving thoughts *very* much! I’m posting an update on my Journal thread today I think….

What are you up to on the Omega?

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Luc, forgive me please, I am late with thanking you for this wonderful information.
    I appreciated you sending it so much :) The oiling does help a bit ..I use coconut oil, because I love the taste.
    I hope you are doing well ..You, all of you, encourage and help all of us, and I forget to ask about your well being,
    even though I pray tor it ..
    So, you too keep walking bravely ..:) biscotaki

Hello, all beloveds :)
    I have been trying to find info on ACV, but have not been successful ..
    Please help me with a link ..:)
    I hope Luc is feeling better ..
    Sending many hugs, and thanks ..biscotaki

Here's some info --

http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...omach-and-More

But there may be more scattered about -- try searching "vinegar" using the little box top right.

-- Holger Kalweit

Hello dear Sheila, Parox, Stan and Luc ..I have missed you all. :) I hope all is well with you ..
    I have been holding to stabilize so that I can start my taper ..Symptoms are a lot better but I do have some Ativan WD symptoms, that I do not understand, because I am not tapering ..
    Does anyone know why this is happening?
    Thank you for any thoughts ..I appreciate each of you ..Sending you much love and many hiugs ..
    Biscotaki