Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help with protracted withdrawal - Biscotaki

Sheila, I do not know where to find the alternative sub forum ..!! I am using a hand held kindle, that does not help much ..
    I would love to read it and respond to you ..:)
    Thank you for all you do ..Bis

Found it ..:)

Re Alternative Healing Methods subforum; you may want to also have a look at some other threads there, Biscotaki. You'll surely find them helpful. Step by step you'll be learning a more complete picture of WD and you'll be able to implement some of those methods and find some relief from the symptoms. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I need some help please ..It was a restless night, not much sleep ..I felt short of breath, and struggling for it ..
    This morning my breathing is labored, and I have this weakness everywhere ..My hands are shaky as I am typing, and it feels like my body will start shaking too ..I am weepy ..
    I cannot talk for too long, because my mouth is fatigued, and the words loose their way out. ..:(
    My toes are tingly ....

I feel so nervous and scared ..kind of like a doom day feeling ..
    Thank you for reading my perils today ..Please talk to me ..has anyone complained of this ..?

Hey, Dear Bisco! Yes, it feels terrible - I experienced this too, but it has gotten so much better over time. The shaky, panicky, feeling weak thing. It's a scary scary experience, but it will pass. It's simply your body, your nervous system being in WD. It needs some time to overcome the symptoms. We're with you all the time, thinking of you. I so wish you wouldn't suffer so much... Do you experience any improvement in the evening? What is worse for you now - day or night?

Sending you the Healing Thoughts - may the Window of Relief open for you soon. What you're feeling right now will pass. Hang in there!

Oh, you are so sweet Luc ..thank you ..I think that it is withdrawal,
    but I get frightened anyway ..You have a calming, reassuring manner that helps so much ..
    My days are much worst than the nights ..and it seems that the symptoms escalate after each Ativan dosing ..I feel that I am taking poison ..
    I think I may have had a little window yesterday ..There was a short time, where I did not feel under siege. ..:)
    It will be a blessing when they become longer, and finally stay for the rest of my days ..:)
    God bless you Luc, for being there always ..May you have serenity, and wellness ..Biscotaki

Quote Originally Posted by biscotaki View Post
    I think I may have had a little window yesterday ..There was a short time, where I did not feel under siege.
    That is so great to hear! Even if this relief doesn't last long enough, it's still there. What may help you, is to keep some sort of a diary in which you could put a sentence or two, like;

"I had a window, half-window (last week, on Wednesday, etc.)/these or those symptoms were less severe", and so on. Then, when you are back in a wave again, you could read your diary and find some psychological relief.

Luc, thank you that is a great idea ..I started one...:)
    About my breathing problems, do you think that they are withdrawal, or Ativan related?
    Has anyone reported this issue before?
    Many thanks again ..Blessings

The breathing problems are very common in WD (chest pressure, feeling of the Boa constrictor around it). I had it big time earlier on - felt like I was about to suffocate. It's much much better now. The more time passes, the more you'll be learning about WD and symptoms. It just takes some time to get to know better how it all works.

Hello Bisco,

The symptoms you describe are very common in WD. Each person is different. Some people feel worse on waking., Others however, we are worse at night. My worst symptoms were overnight (shortness of breath, anxiety, sigh ...).

Yes, you may be suffering "mini-withdrawal" between doses of Ativan. Remember ativan CT can be dangerous. If you sense that the symptoms are intensified after each dose of ativan, maybe you can lower the dose mid-afternoon a tiny amount (very, very, very small), and observe the changes you feel. Do not diminish the night dose

How much ativan take a day and how many doses?

I think it's an excellent idea suggesting Luc, a journal of their symptoms. I wrote a little diary, sometimes I reread, I see the symptoms I had, and now disappeared, or are very mild.

Hug,
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress