Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help with protracted withdrawal - Biscotaki

Thank you Sheila ..so much ..It all makes sense, the way you explain things ..
    I decided to get Trader Joe 's Omega 3 's ..
    When you say megadose, what do you mean?
    So that I know what to work up to ..
    Thank you for your patience and help ..As far as a guide, I do talk to Mother Mary and Jesus ..
    Anything you can suggest, I would appreciate ..
    My brain is tired ..I hope this ordeal will end tonight ..
    Sending you heartfelt appreciation ..biscotaki

Ruby, I am sad that you got aught in this madness too :(
    Did you taper abruptly? And how long did the initial distress last?
    I am in the 4 th month since the antidepressants were dropped, and I have not been able to find some peace ..
    Only distress each day ..
    I will be thinking of you, and will say a prayer for your wellness ..xx

Alex, thank you for coming to my rescue ..Your support and encouragement give me a lift ..Thank you, I am grateful ..
    Alex on the 16 th of May I would be in this nightmare 4 months, since the antidepressants were abruptly yanked ..Instead of symptoms getting easier to handle, as time goes by, they are getting worse ..:( I hope your symptoms are giving you a break ..
    Thinking of you, and wishing you a peaceful day ..biscotaki

Iggy, no I am in the USA ..
    Thank you for your encouragement Iggy ..I wish you wellness, and peacefulness ..
    Take good care ..xx

Hi Joy, thinking of you ..:)
    I have missed your presence, with your sweet words, and encouragement ..
    I wish that you are doing much better, as time goes by ..
    Wishing you a peaceful day ..xx

Hang in there bravely, Biscotaki!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank you for thinking of me Luc ..I am grateful ..I pray this is a peaceful day, after a dramatic yesterday ..
    Wishing you a blessed day Luc ..:) Biscotaki

Today, after a stressfull day yesterday, feels like I have come home, from having had major surgery ..
    My head problems are there, kind of looming, but have not acted up so far ..
    Also, my head has a slight tremor since I woke up ..I am concerned to open my mouth and speak .I worry words will come out scrambled ..my breathing is labored ..
    My body is weak, and I can not manage even a few steps ..
    I feel depressed, and am crying ..
    I read somewhere here about Magnesium ..would it help me? I wonder ..
    Thank you for allowing me to speak here ..May God bless all people who are hurting ...biscotaki

You could try taking some magnesium, just add it very slowly, starting with a really low dose. WD may make one ultra-sensitive to supplements.

The symptoms you're experiencing are very very common in WD - the weakness especially. If it's only possible, drink plenty of water. WD is such a suffering you may even forget to drink regularly.

Sending you the Healing Vibes, Biscotaki.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Bisco – Why are you switching to Trader Joe’s? What’s your reason?

That’s super that you talk to Mother Mary and Jesus. If you ever feel like sharing any guidance that you get from them, I would be very interested.

Have you read the Omega-3 thread in Alternative Sub-forum? Do you feel up to reading through that slowly? If so, I would like you to do that so that you inform yourself.

I’m currently raising my Omega-3, so I don’t know what the end point will be. I consider myself the Number One Guinea Pig for mega-dose Omega-3 in AD w/d, since I don’t *know* of anyone else who has gone above about 3,000. Although, given the way the world works, I’m sure there are a handful of other people somewhere who have.

You’re in a vulnerable place and I want you to keep using your own life experience, judgment, intuition, and guidance. Don’t just take my word for anything. This is cutting edge what I’m doing and what I’m proposing. No one has done this before for AD w/d, although people have done mega-dose Omega-3 for head injury from sports, accident, and battle.

You may need less than I do. How old are you? I’m 50 and have been sick with w/d since I was 40, so my brain problems are entrenched and slower to change now. I think the best thing is for you to just start going up slowly – like one pill every two weeks, and we keep analyzing what happens.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit