Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My story

Quote Originally Posted by m&m View Post
    How is your dog? Is he going to be ok? Hope he isn't too bad sick.
    i cannot respond to your email because your box is full
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

How is your dog? Is he going to be ok? Hope he isn't too bad sick.
    We just found our she has to have most of hee teeth pulled. Chihuahuas are known for bad teeth
    Poor baby she's in surgery now...I hope she feels better soon
    It's weird thinking she will be better off toothless. :(

Congratulations on saying good-bye to Prozac! Well done!

I’m not sure about the availability of Trazadone liquid in US. Please research that and let us know. But there’s no rush. You definitely know you need to wait at least two months, and even then you have to assess how stable you are. You want to be successful. Slower is better.

So sorry to hear about your dog. It’s so painful when something is wrong with our animals. Sending healing energy to Peanut.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Congratulations on saying good-bye to Prozac! Well done!

I’m not sure about the availability of Trazadone liquid in US. Please research that and let us know. But there’s no rush. You definitely know you need to wait at least two months, and even then you have to assess how stable you are. You want to be successful. Slower is better.

So sorry to hear about your dog. It’s so painful when something is wrong with our animals. Sending healing energy to Peanut.
    No Liquid Trazodone in the States. When I went to pick up Peanut it was horrible...she only weighs 2.7 pounds normally 3pounds. Her teeth are so tiny, her bones so frail they were a mess. She's only 7 and toothless I had a good cry (def not ready to taper Traz) I know some of these emotions are normal, however, they sure get inflamed. I am a embarassed uggggg.....

I am really sad though and feel like I should have know sooner so I am feeling so neglectfull

Did they have to take all the teeth? You are in no way neglectful, sounds like you are on the opposite end of the spectrum there. You did everything you could and I know you will continue to do so.

I know this is hard, b/c you love the lil sweet pea.

Did they have to take all the teeth? You are in no way neglectful, sounds like you are on the opposite end of the spectrum there. You did everything you could and I know you will continue to do so.

I know this is hard, b/c you love the lil sweet pea.
    I just picked her up, yes all her teeth, the Doctor said it is not uncommon for teacup Chihuahuas to have this problem. I feel a little better. She said Peanut is a special needs dog. A lemon....poor sweet girl. She's sleeping on me now. It's going to be a rough couple weeks. :(

Thanks

So sorry to hear about this sad (but temporary!) situation, Miranda. You know what, if you had enough strength you may try this... I used to be soooooo skeptical about such things, but I changed my mind totally after having read tons of proofs of all kind about its efficiency. And it will help both you and Peanut. Well, why not try some energy healing? Please, have a look at this video. Your dog may not be a wolf, nor does she have any sort of neurological disorder, but, as I said, it will work for everyone and everything and in all of the circumstances if applied in a proper fashion (by which I mean simply believing that it will help);

You can touch her head and her body, talk to her gently, all with the Love and Positive Intention of Healing, visualise it, visualise the Healing taking place. This applies to everything... animals, people, plants, everything...

Also, please remember - this is extremely important - your painful emotions are magnified billionfold b/c of the WD. No doubt about it. But they will be abating nonetheless.

Sending you and Peanut the Healing Energies!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Miranda -- W/d definitely magnifies painful feelings. If Peanut is a lemon, then she is particularly *lucky* to have you take so much trouble to care for her. She knows that, and she knows you love her.

Luc – synchro. I watched this energy healing video about a year ago, but I just got the urge to look it up again a couple of days ago, re-watched it, and am drafting a letter to the healer Jill Runnion in Idaho, because she specializes in neuro disorders – which is unheard of. I’m currently listening to a radio interview with her. She has worked with a man who was a quadraplegic from spinal cord injury and he’s walking now. She was on the U.S. Women’s Kayaking Team, so she is clearly a very talented person.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

That is fantastic about your contacting her, Sheila! Thank you so much for it. WD may be one of the most complex conditions there are, but it's still... a condition, so there are ways of speeding up the recovery process. :) Every condition has its antidote. Yin and yang all the way. If this wasn't true, the Universe as a whole would implode onto itself this very moment.

I tried kayaking once when I was a kid - I lost the paddle short after getting into the kayak and it went down the river. LOL. It was somehow recovered later on.
    Last edited by Luc; 05-14-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thank you Luc and Sheila, Peanut is doing fantastic! Her surgery was Sunday and she just now ate on her own (soft food watered down)! Yay, her breath doesn't stink and she seem happy though a little tired and sore. The energy healing is very interesting. A lady moved in nex to me in the building I rent from she said she did energy work. I kind of thought she was weird and being a Christian those kind of things make me nervous, but I think I am over the fear based religious mind set. My 21 year old son just had me watch "The Secret" I was very sluggish and wanted to nap before I watched it...now I am revived. Do you think a some of our problem is not only physical with withdrawals but somehow started with wrong thinking which led to the beginning when the antidepressants were started? If so what must we do to change? How complicated is healing?

Thanks