i read that too much acid food gives more difficulties to help inflamations, and as i have all body full inflamations nerves and muscles and joints, i am trying to eat a food more alkaline;
until now i eat more acid food, it is changing now,
with my bad english i found a text, there are many;

Acid & Alkaline Nutrition: Shattering the Myths
By: Michael McEvoy FDN, CNC, CMTA

According to Guy Schenker, DC:

Acid/alkaline imbalances always involve respiratory function
Acid/alkaline imbalances always involve renal function

"The respiratory and renal involvement in an acidosis or alkalosis may be either part of the cause of, or part of the compensation for the acidosis or alkalosis...The most alarming misconception among nutritionists concerned with pH balance, one seems to reign supreme in the minds of an appalling majority of doctors, is that ACIDOSIS is ubiquitous among the sick of this world. Acidosis, they have been given to believe, is an accompaniment to, and even the primary cause of, every disease, every pain, every state of ill health to afflict humankind.

"Wouldn’t it be nice if it were that simple? Pump up your patients’ alkaline reserves and cure them of anything?

"And an ALKALOSIS? No such thing? Acid is bad, this theory contends, and alkaline is good. And there is no way one can have too much of a good thing.

"In truth excess alkalinity is just as harmful as excess acidity. To clear the confusion, all physiological systems are maintained through a negative feedback mechanism that operates in a dualistic manner. Dualistic means that for every normal condition, there are 2 abnormals-abnormally high and abnormally low. To say that there is only one abnormal with respect to pH balance is to display total ignorance of the most basic fundamentals of physiology.”
-‘An Analytical System of Clinical Nutrition’, -Guy Schenker, DC, 1989-2010

“In a metabolic alkalosis, there are increasing levels of bicarbonate ion in relation to H+. There are 3 main causes of bicarbonate increase:
Direct administration or production of alkaline-sodium bicarbonate, or other antacids, can lead to metabolic acidosis. Excess bicarbonate is absorbed ad the Co2 levels begin to rise.”

Acid-Losing Alkalosis- The loss of H+ from stomach from chronic vomiting or pyloric stenosis is a major cause of acid-losing alkalosis.

Potassium Deficient Alkalosis-This is most often caused by an excessive loss of potassium from the kidney. Intracellular potassium will move out of the cells to replace the potassium being lost in the plasma and urine. Sodium and H+ move into the cell to replace the potassium that has moved out. This leaves a deficit of H+ in the plasma. Also, H+ is excreted from the kidneys along with potassium. The net result of renal excretion and extracellular H+ loss is an increased production of H+ to replace that which has been lost. This results in a concomitant rise in bicarbonate or Co2 levels.”
-‘Blood Chemistry and CBC Analysis’, 2002-2010, Weatherby, ND and Ferguson, ND
Myth #1: It is GOOD to be alkaline, it is BAD to be Acidic

Truth: It is BAD to be Alkaline, it is BAD to be Acidic. Most people, including uninformed doctors, naturopaths, and alternative health people throw around terms like acid and alkaline, but have very little understanding of what they are actually talking about. It is a fact that acidosis is pathological, and can wreak havoc on the body. What is not known as widely in the health world, is that alkalosis is ALSO pathological and will cause just as many, if not more problems with your health. In fact, the majority of people that I see in my practice are TOO ALKALINE. Some common symptomatology associated with Alkalosis:

Hypothyroidism
Hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid, HCL)
Allergies
Wheezing
Diarrhea
Fatigue
Feel more like the ‘tortoise’, less like the ‘hare’
Elevated serum bicarbonate
suite in http://metabolichealing.com/educatio...ing-the-myths/