I feel very warm-hearted to IAWP and am still thinking about offering WD support in the Netherlands in a more central guided way. I have published a lot on some Dutch fora, have definately put many many people on the right tracj to tapering and still emails on a regluar base from eeople who have read my posts, feel I am amongs the best informed people in the Netherlands and ask for my support.

I try to help them as good as I can, but I have to tell different people the same things over and over again, type my fingers blue from things I type hunderd of tiimes before and therefore I would like to have is somewhere in a central way where I can refer to articles, letters, tapering schedules etc.
Of course I could found my own website but this will be a pretty big investment in time were I still need to schedule my time carefully during the still ongoing waves.

Besides I tend to think that we can better consolidate our knowledge and experience in a limited number of well guided websites to avoid scattering of knowledge and generating too much small and hard-to-find support sites.
Until now, we have PaxilProgress (which has also a lot of refugees, including myself), Surviving Antidepressants and IAWP as the three main support sites worldwide.
But all those sites are in English though I refer many times to the Dutch part (translated by me) on IAWP and got many positive reactiones about that. But it remains a static part of the site.
What I still miss is a good forum in Dutch which could act as the main support base for Dutch speaking people. I wonder whether it is a good idea to interate is somehow in IAWP or make it a separate project. Of course a "Dutch cafe" could be added easliy to the existing forum but this will always have some "addon" feeling...
Any ideas?