Thread: Someone please promise me

Someone please promise me

A few days ago i managed to take my mind off withdrawal for a few minutes here and there.
    Im back in total dispare. Im so sick of feeling sick all the time. Im really afraid something serious is wrong with me.
    Im also scared these continuos infections are stopping my body from healing from Paxil.

Some please promise me im going to get better please i really need encouragement. Im at 8 months off and suffering greatly Please anyone just
    promise me im going to make it, im going to be ok :'(

You will definitely be getting better and you will heal from it. It's only that WD itself creates all those negative thoughts. Our bodies are designed by nature to get back to homeostasis again.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

You are going to feel much better because of the good steps you are starting to take.

And that's real progress that you were able to take your mind off wd for a minute. That's because of steps you've taken.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

i was also despare with my chest pain since 4 years off, but recently it has improved, and now i walk rigid bad as drunk but do no more need stop regularly as i do since 4 years; i thought it will never go away, it has improved 80% or more;
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

i got infections like 8 months or so after stopping and also know others who had various infections while in withdrawal. It seems the drugs really affect the immune system and the fact that they disrupt the gut may be one of the reasons why they cause immune dysfunction. Anyways, just make certain you are sleeping enough, stay away from immune lowering foods like sugar and breads, meditate and do yoga, and eat as close to nature as possible so your body can use the raw materials to rebuild and heal itself. Adding some immune boosting supplements may also be worth it.
    2004: Effexor-150mg
    2006: switch to paxil-up to 40mg
    2008: after paxil taper failed, went back on effexor-250mg
    2009: quit effexor cold turkey. Switched to zoloft-100mg
    2010: zoloft taper failed, switched to celexa-30mg
    October 2011: tapered celexa in one week

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Dear Needinghelp I can promise you that you will heal and feel better.Just give you time.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Thanks everyone. I just feel so sick. This really feels permanent. 8 solid months suffering in severe hell is too much, and no recovery in sight, only more problems. Im really tired. I guess time and good nutrition is what i need now. And rest, but that isnt so much possible now, ass i need to work. I am also expecting puppies. I hope by then ill be feeling better

Ach, I hope you will feel a bit better and can enjoy the puppies. Good nutrition and self-care *is* going to make a difference. And time *will* complete the cure!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Puppies! How exciting. Would love to see them. Are they chihuahuas ?

Things will start to level out NH.