I wish to high heaven I had gone up to a very high dose of Omega-3 before I even started my taper. I really think this is how w/d is going to be handled in the future.

I’m a little concerned about your going up from 3,000 to 6,000 in one jump. It might be better to do that more slowly. But I don’t know. Just be aware.

Yeah, I agree that racing sensation has undoubtedly involved a lot of strain on your adrenal gland, and I’m glad you’re going to go up on the Vit. C to support it.

When I have gone up on the Vitamin C too high too fast, I get a “steroidal” feeling in my shoulders – like they’re bulky and strong – and I get restless legs at bed time, and I get more irritable, and I get more hungry. So, I’ve gone up ultra-slowly, waiting a long time between small increases, and I’m at 9,600 now.

Yes, change one thing at a time – both to discern any benefits and any adverse effects.

Read up about the advisability of taking Vit E with fish oil and decide for yourself.

Well, that’s interesting that the universe just handed you a bunch of life-changing! More power to you!

OMG – I would trade you weather in a minute. We’re going into the hot part of the year and I hate it. Let’s trade houses! Seriously, I either need to move to the mountains or to Norway.

... << Joy & Sheila's house-trade program