Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10 signs of spiritual awakening

Thanks, Parox. I like some of these things. We have much more power than we realize.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

What fantastic info, Parox! Spot on. I just can't believe how the Awakening has sped up in just this recent time. Unbelievable. I added these couple of my thoughts to the article. I'd like to emphasize though, those are strictly of my own and *not* IAWP's in general - we may all differ in our take on certain things, and I want to respect it. :) Amazingly enough, when I was reading of all those things 2 or 3 years ago, I considered them to be conspiracy theories (as so many others there are). But, what is the better way to stop the truth from spreading (that would eventually destroy the sick current system), than labeling someone a cook b/c they dared to...talk about the *truth*. Ridicule is one of the most powerful tools of societally ostracizing the inconvenient ones-the blow-whistlers.

Quote Originally Posted by PAROX2010 View Post
    The symptoms of the awakening of society

When we think of human evolution, our minds tend to wander back to the thousands of years it took to natural selection to produce the man of today. But there are several tests that we as a species actualizándonos. New research suggests that, based on modern technology and industrialization, human beings are not only evolving, but we are doing it even faster than before. In this last age of information, the pace has accelerated our evolution, has been the optimal setting for a rapid evolution of the brain and how we process data. Today we are trying to absorb as much of data in 24 hours as people used to do in a lifetime, this has led to a highly critical society, overactive and hipersensibile to information. It is very clear that we are making a transition as a species.

In recent years there have been several studies that prove a revolution in the collective consciousness, and this 2012 theories have been suggested to explain the phenomenon, some science-based and other turning attention to the interpretations that have emerged from the predictions Maya.

While many continue to investigate the accuracy of the various explanations that are attributed to this "awakening" collective, can not go unnoticed that many people are finally becoming aware of things that apparently remained hidden for so long. Of course, this awakening is not a sudden process. It takes time for discovering the many layers illusory to finally get to the essence of ultimate truths.

Then the ten symptoms that suggest the awakening of society:
    1. We know that there is no significant difference between the main political parties: (100% true) - and with it, you have the Hegelian dialectic, false dychotomy elements here, the Delphi method perfected by the likes of DARPA and Rand Corporation (used for for implementing Agenda 21 reasons, etc). All those things go waaay beyond just the Big Pharma stuff. And all over the world.

It is very easy to get caught in the left-right debate and believe that there is a difference between the major political parties. However, the debate is one thing, while the actions are another. "By their works ye shall know them", and it is indisputable that there is a significant difference between the political parties at the time of the action on the major issues.
    2. We know that central banks and international are the engine of our economic problems: (1913 - Federal Reserve Act - they are able to pump out of the system (it's going on everywhere - I'm just giving an example) any amount of money they wish (also through inflation). Since 1913 the dollar has lost 95% of its purchasing power. Trillions of $$$ have been pumped into Black military projects this way. No one ever has been held accountable. The seminal book worth reading - The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin, who also wrote World Without Cancer, in which he mentions the Amygdalin (Laetrile) - the very efficient, alternative way of treating cancer; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

Debt slavery is totalitarian force that threatens all humanity. When a small group of people has the capacity to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, acquire the ability to enslave the planet regardless of the type of government a country that claims to have.
    3. We know that preventive wars are not necessary: Precisely, the more so as most of this debt, b/c of the artificial derivatives, is fictitious. The case in point - Iceland; it turned out that 90% of the debt is faked. Iceland refused to pay back this "debt", and, since then, they have recovered tremendously; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E...nancial_crisis The so-called "preventive wars" are caused by first artificially causing turmoil under the pretext of introducing democracy, then installing the banking tentacles on the nations. It's been like this for ages and millenia (in a less complex form), but only now are people waking up to it in en masse. How many people realize that, after the Lybian "intervention", no fewer than 30 000 people "perished"? No mention of it in any mainstream news, neither in CNN, nor in MSNBC, nor in Fox News, nor here, in the mainstream media in Europe. I could go like this on and on and on. Google "democide". *This* is gargantuan.

When we realize that the legitimate self-defense is the only acceptable form of violence, then we become awake humans. Suggest a war because someone is different from us, or which may pose a threat in the future is simply absurd. Nobody wants a war, except for immoral powers that benefit from it.
    4. We know of systematic attempts to poison: Again, agreed 100%. Money and "mistakes" are only small part of the equation. It goes far deeper.

Certainly there is much to learn in terms of how we are being secretly poisoned. It is likely that with the deliberate purpose of social brutalization and, ultimately, to the sacrifice of the population. We might think: Is there someone so dangerous that want to do this to innocent people? By the time we started looking for the answer to that question, we are one step closer to awakening.
    5. We understand that the government can not, and should not legislate morality: Once that happens, and once the ideology for it is created...it gets really bad.

When we realize that the only function of government is to protect our freedom and work for the welfare of citizens, wake up. There should be only one moral law: Do no harm. Therefore, it is impossible that the government force morality compliance with guns, cages, and taxes, because clearly cause severe damage to our freedom and welfare.
    6. We know that the media are manipulated by the ruling elite: The police state is growing in recent time all over the world - false flags to instill the divide and rule concept have been taking place at the warp speed + to have the pretext for tightening by the government (or rather the elites that control it) the control over the society ever more and take away our basic rights. But it's happening mainly b/c people are waking up and the system is getting desperate, trying to fight back. It is clearly visible that the humanity is stemming its tide.

A dwindling number of people still really believe what they hear through mainstream media like a gospel, yet even when they know they are bought and paid for the elite controllers. However, recognizing that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine and a form of mind control, are the first steps to be able to think critically beyond the messages they give.
    7. We know that our neighbors are not our enemies, even if we have different ideologies: Exactly! When I compared to what they say (anywhere - U.S., Europe and elsewhere) on T.V. and in the mainstream media (or some very large, basically maintream, online newspapers, but pretending to be "alternative") *and* the real alternative, trustworhy sites, the rift is unbelievable, and it will be growing, until the dinosaur media will crash under the weight of their own lies. It is already happening. May I say that I come from Eastern Europe, so I am experiencing kind of deja vu right now - all is so familiar, so predictable.

This is perhaps the hardest thing to overcome in the process of awakening. But it is vital to understand that our neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized as we have been us, until we somehow recognize inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of his ideas are not his own. They are suffering like the rest of us. In some cases their actions we may seem perverse, but both empathy and compassion help us eliminate prejudices we bring to what we do not understand. None of us was born "awake" and all, we can always learn more from others.
    8. We know that the goal of power is the total control of planet Earth: Exactly X 2.

Once we understand that the end game for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital aspects of society through a world government, one world currency, the international armed forces, etc., it is easy to see through the lies and propaganda that surround most confusing world events. Never again will be asleep once we accept this reality.
    9. We recognize that there are universal forces that work in favor of our physical world: Exactly X 3. The *decentralization* of power that the Internet is helping to achieve, is the saviour here.

No matter that we are religious people, spiritual, scientific or simply curious, we know there are many theories about invisible and powerful force governing our universe. Just to keep an open mind to this possibility, we continually watchful and thankful for the things we can see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only "see" what the visible light spectrum reveals, equivalent to the smallest fraction of all that theoretically can be seen in the energy spectrum. Part of the whole awakening is to realize that there is much more that may be impossible.
    10. The power to change the world depends on us: Yes, the very small spectrum we are able to see. Very small.

For a long time people have conceived themselves as agents of change weak, or in need of more people to change their world. We will know that we are fully awake when we realize that we have an infinite individual power to change the world, simply by living the change we want to see. First, we need to identify the principles we believe in and then go out and live by them. If only a small minority take steps to generate this level of consciousness, would shake the establishment to its core.
    I wish I could write much more, but the system here tells me I have gone over the limit of characters. :(
    Last edited by Luc; 04-17-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Forums like this contribute to the "awakening of society"

Luc, that's the point, read, reflect, analyze, and draw your own conclusions

Big hug
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

The next weeks and months are going to be unlike anything we've seen before... I encourage everyone to read as many sources as possible - to see the difference between the real info and disinfo.

"Read, reflect and analyze" - RRA :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.